Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Hunter x Hunter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 28,215.01$
01-31-2017, 02:35 AM #81
(01-30-2017, 12:15 PM)Nel Wrote:  You don't hate her? Are you serious?  What if it's a man instead of orihime?

No I don't Grin   It is very rare for me to hate a character. And Orichime doesn't annoy me at all. She is not a super interesting character, but so are most of the Bleach characters. One of my favorite moments in the manga is the scene where Orihime heals the arrancar girls who were beating her before Grimmjow showed up. So =)

What do you mean "What if it's a man instead of orihime"? I don't understand the question Sad

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

01-31-2017, 03:53 AM #82
(01-31-2017, 01:57 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  As far as dealing with different themes is concerned, I do think that Naruto is the most complex of not just Bleach and Fairy Tail, but One Piece too..... One Piece deals with them too, but, it doesn't go to such lengths that Naruto takes.....
As far as Bleach and Fairy Tail are concerned, to me they both are a mixed bag, they have characters like Erza and Rukia on one hand, and they also have characters like Orihime, not that I'm jumping on the hate-wagon, but she is kind of weak..... And, have you fully watched Bleach and Fairy Tail? Does Bleach anime end properly, and does it mess up with the continuity of the manga?
Right =) What I find intriguing about One Piece is that most of the good guys are outlaws. I wonder if the anime tries to talk about anarchy vs oppression, chaos vs tyranny,  stuff like that. The settings are almost perfect for that. Does any of the Luffy's friends think about what is better, a world pirates won and there is no law, or the opposite?

Bleach, Fairy Tail, I feel they don't really put a lot of thought into their characters being "appropriate". Like, if Kubo comes up with a cool new character he will throw it into the manga, he won't stop and think if he or she fits into his ideals, gender roles and so on. Sure, Orihime is just Ichigo's fangirl, could have been more than that. But then I can probably name like twenty dudes who are just short-tempered conceited brutes. Most of the characters in Bleach are full of faults, it is just how Kubo writes them =) 

I've only seen 40 or something episodes of Fairy Tail and all of Bleach. Bleach ended after Ichigo recovered his powers in the fullbringer arc. The ratings were so bad the show got cancelled : D I wouldn't expect them to even bother animating the last arc.

Nel Unregistered

Bounty : 0$
01-31-2017, 12:50 PM #83
(01-31-2017, 02:35 AM)Sindar Wrote:  No I don't Grin   It is very rare for me to hate a character. And Orichime doesn't annoy me at all. She is not a super interesting character, but so are most of the Bleach characters. One of my favorite moments in the manga is the scene where Orihime heals the arrancar girls who were beating her before Grimmjow showed up. So =)

What do you mean "What if it's a man instead of orihime"? I don't understand the question Sad
That's stupid. Helping enemy?  Tell me something.  Do you think hiyori is better or I'd it orihime and why? Same sex people believes that it's okay for the opposite sex to be weak.

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

02-01-2017, 03:45 AM #84
(01-31-2017, 12:50 PM)Nel Wrote:  That's stupid. Helping enemy?  Tell me something.  Do you think hiyori is better or I'd it orihime and why? Same sex people believes that it's okay for the opposite sex to be weak.
You are asking if I think Hiyori is better than Orihime? Nope I don't. I don't compare them, same as I don't compare most other characters =) I don't find Hiyori very likable because of her brat-like attitude, just a personal preference. That doesn't make her better or worse than Orihime, they are just different characters.

Nel Unregistered

02-01-2017, 01:02 PM #85
(02-01-2017, 03:45 AM)Sindar Wrote:  You are asking if I think Hiyori is better than Orihime? Nope I don't. I don't compare them, same as I don't compare most other characters =) I don't find Hiyori very likable because of her brat-like attitude, just a personal preference. That doesn't make her better or worse than Orihime, they are just different characters.

She is a kid if you haven't noticed.  She is no coward. You don't like hiyori at all eh? What about rukia?

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

02-02-2017, 01:44 AM #86
(02-01-2017, 01:02 PM)Nel Wrote:  She is a kid if you haven't noticed.  She is no coward. You don't like hiyori at all eh? What about rukia?
No she isn't Tongue  Hiyori is about 6 times older than Ichigo or Orihime, and she had been one of the highest ranking officers in Seireitei before half the characters had even been born. She can't help that she looks like a kid, but the way she acts is her own choice.

Rukia's story is one of the most interesting ones, I think. I like her as a person too. 

By the way, in Bleach there are like no cowards in the entire cast, if you consider the characters capable of fighting =)

Nel Unregistered

02-02-2017, 02:02 PM #87
(02-02-2017, 01:44 AM)Sindar Wrote:  No she isn't Tongue  Hiyori is about 6 times older than Ichigo or Orihime, and she had been one of the highest ranking officers in Seireitei before half the characters had even been born. She can't help that she looks like a kid, but the way she acts is her own choice.

Rukia's story is one of the most interesting ones, I think. I like her as a person too. 

By the way, in Bleach there are like no cowards in the entire cast, if you consider the characters capable of fighting =)
Hiyori  was dead as a kid and he always looks like a kid. What if her maturity stopped there? 
In bleach there are no cowards but only weak ones and useless ones are there

ItachiSasuke Unregistered

02-06-2017, 02:06 PM #88
(02-02-2017, 01:44 AM)Sindar Wrote:  No she isn't Tongue  Hiyori is about 6 times older than Ichigo or Orihime, and she had been one of the highest ranking officers in Seireitei before half the characters had even been born. She can't help that she looks like a kid, but the way she acts is her own choice.

Beware of the fans senpai. They wouldn't listen to logic at all.

JennyorAlice Offline Newbie

Bounty : 4,085.04$
04-14-2017, 05:57 AM #89
I haven't gotten to watch any of the new ones. I need to get myself caught up on all the old ones before I get started on the news. I'm so far behind that I almost feel bad for not keeping up with it. There's so much that I'm in the process of reading at the moment that I feel like I've neglected it.

[Image: bride.gif?w=650]

Nel Unregistered

04-14-2017, 11:58 AM #90
(04-14-2017, 05:57 AM)JennyorAlice Wrote:  I haven't gotten to watch any of the new ones.  I need to get myself caught up on all the old ones before I get started on the news.  I'm so far behind that I almost feel bad for not keeping up with it.  There's so much that I'm in the process of reading at the moment that I feel like I've neglected it.
What do you read? I am curious that you haven't mentioned any manga in your post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
44 Replies 1,014 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-08-2017, 08:15 PM
16 Replies 468 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-27-2017, 11:37 PM
26 Replies 589 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-24-2017, 02:24 AM