Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Hunter X Hunter chapter 342 discussion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,599.12$
Yesterday, 12:10 AM #31
(06-25-2017, 08:40 PM)Sindar Wrote:  He is a villain for sure. He is kinda likable though.

He is deceiving people. How is that likable? If anything, I like that girl who goes "HoHOHO" and the sole weakness of lina to lose her consciousness.  She couldn't do much damage.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 24,944.44$
6 hours ago #32
(Yesterday, 12:10 AM)Nel Wrote:  He is deceiving people. How is that likable? If anything, I like that girl who goes "HoHOHO" and the sole weakness of lina to lose her consciousness.  She couldn't do much damage.
Well, the guy wanted to see light, being blind from birth. I think this is one of those desires you don't need to justify. And as soon as he was able to see he turned into a monster, making his life all the more tragic.  Also Rezo is about the most talented mage in the series, and I like talented characters =)

Don't worry though, I do recognize him as a villain, I neither try nor want to justify any of his crimes. Liking him as a character doesn't mean I like what he did =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
4 Replies 60 Views
Last Post by Sindar
6 hours ago
15 Replies 242 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
Yesterday, 03:27 AM
26 Replies 290 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-24-2017, 02:24 AM