Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Hunter X Hunter chapter 340 discussion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,599.12$
06-13-2017, 01:16 PM #11
(06-13-2017, 02:44 AM)Sindar Wrote:  I don't see why we can assume Netero is smarter than Beyond =)

Because he is the head of the hunters and I think it needs lots of stuff including brains

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 24,944.44$
06-14-2017, 01:04 AM #12
(06-13-2017, 01:16 PM)Nel Wrote:  Because he is the head of the hunters and I think it needs lots of stuff including brains
I am not saying he is dumb, but neither is Beyond : P Assuming older person is always smarter is a little silly  Angel

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

06-15-2017, 03:27 AM #13
(06-14-2017, 01:04 AM)Sindar Wrote:  I am not saying he is dumb, but neither is Beyond : P Assuming older person is always smarter is a little silly  Angel

Well, I admit that it's a  bit dumb to give in to prejudices but beyond seems extreme to me and I don't think he is capable of rational thinking if you know what I mean...

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

06-16-2017, 02:22 AM #14
(06-15-2017, 03:27 AM)Nel Wrote:  Well, I admit that it's a  bit dumb to give in to prejudices but beyond seems extreme to me and I don't think he is capable of rational thinking if you know what I mean...
He just came into the head quarters of hunter organization, gave himself up, been put into custody - and he still managed to be on top of situation, I think this would qualify him as being extremely smart and capable of rational thinking : D The guy is a monster of the same caliber as Ging or Pariston, he would probably be able to outplay most of the hunters we know.

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

06-16-2017, 02:01 PM #15
(06-16-2017, 02:22 AM)Sindar Wrote:  He just came into the head quarters of hunter organization, gave himself up, been put into custody - and he still managed to be on top of situation, I think this would qualify him as being extremely smart and capable of rational thinking : D The guy is a monster of the same caliber as Ging or Pariston, he would probably be able to outplay most of the hunters we know.

What did he do? Did I read it...I don't think so. Is this toshigi got world behind the scenes of s something?

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

06-17-2017, 03:52 AM #16
(06-16-2017, 02:01 PM)Nel Wrote:   What did he do? Did I read it...I don't think so. Is this toshigi got world behind the scenes of s something?
He gave himself up, that is all he did. Things went according to his plan though, and perfectly so too : P It is all because he calculated everything like 100 steps ahead. He knew how hunters would react, what V5 would do and so on. It was all the result of careful preparation. I don't if you've read the chapters where Ging is talking with Pariston about this, they shed light on just how prepared Beyond is =)

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

06-18-2017, 02:56 AM #17
(06-17-2017, 03:52 AM)Sindar Wrote:  He gave himself up, that is all he did. Things went according to his plan though, and perfectly so too : P It is all because he calculated everything like 100 steps ahead. He knew how hunters would react, what V5 would do and so on. It was all the result of careful preparation. I don't if you've read the chapters where Ging is talking with Pariston about this, they shed light on just how prepared Beyond is =)

Don't you think it's all farce just like with aizen?
It's like everything is like they want to introduce a new person who knows everthing

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

06-18-2017, 04:59 AM #18
(06-18-2017, 02:56 AM)Nel Wrote:  Don't you think it's all farce just like with aizen?
It's like everything is like they want to introduce a new person who knows everthing
No, I don't =) Togashi is very different from Kubo in his writing style. Kubo is interested in flashy moments, cool short revelations, things like that; that is why Aizen is such a show-off, claiming to be in total control and so on. And Kubo never plans ahead, which leads to plot holes and what not. Togashi does think about his story, similar to how Oda does. He said in one of his interviews "If you want to become a good manga artist, learn how to write stories, not how to draw pictures" (going from memory here, so the wording is different from the original). So I think it is not a farce =)

Also, doesn't matter if it is : P  We are discussing how you want Nereto to put his middle aged-looking son on the leash cause he is not smart enough to take care of himself, and all I'm saying is that he is supposed to be one of the smartest people in the entire manga xP

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

06-18-2017, 03:32 PM #19
(06-18-2017, 04:59 AM)Sindar Wrote:  No, I don't =) Togashi is very different from Kubo in his writing style. Kubo is interested in flashy moments, cool short revelations, things like that; that is why Aizen is such a show-off, claiming to be in total control and so on. And Kubo never plans ahead, which leads to plot holes and what not. Togashi does think about his story, similar to how Oda does. He said in one of his interviews "If you want to become a good manga artist, learn how to write stories, not how to draw pictures" (going from memory here, so the wording is different from the original). So I think it is not a farce =)

Also, doesn't matter if it is : P  We are discussing how you want Nereto to put his middle aged-looking son on the leash cause he is not smart enough to take care of himself, and all I'm saying is that he is supposed to be one of the smartest people in the entire manga xP

According to aizen, right from the rukia's entrance into ichigo's life, everything is controlled by him. So, it's like 350 chapters...I don't think kubo intended that in the beginning and I don't think it's a short revelation.  Do you like togashi's story more than kubo's? 

I don't think beyond is smart? Did he really want to see netero die? Like seriously? His own dad?

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

06-18-2017, 08:32 PM #20
(06-18-2017, 03:32 PM)Nel Wrote:  According to aizen, right from the rukia's entrance into ichigo's life, everything is controlled by him. So, it's like 350 chapters...I don't think kubo intended that in the beginning and I don't think it's a short revelation.  Do you like togashi's story more than kubo's? 

I don't think beyond is smart? Did he really want to see netero die? Like seriously? His own dad?
Of course Kubo didn't xD He just puts those ridiculous claims whenever he feels like it would be cool to have them. I like to think of Aizen as a show-off who is powerful and smart enough to fool people into believing in all the stupid nonsense he tells them. It is kinda fun watching him when you think this way =)

Well, even if Beyond did not wanted Netero to die, he would have died anyway, there was nothing anyone could have done. After all, there are like a hundred other people who deeply regret Netero's death, it is easy to assume that there wasn't anything they could do.

Also, Beyond has good reasons to want Netero dead. The old man put a condition that Beyond won't be able to make his voyage while Netero lives, so. Granted, there are moral problems with this situation, but having twisted morals has nothing to do with being smart and capable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
4 Replies 60 Views
Last Post by Sindar
6 hours ago
31 Replies 329 Views
Last Post by Sindar
6 hours ago
15 Replies 242 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
Yesterday, 03:27 AM