Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Hunter X Hunter chapter 339 discussion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nel Unregistered

Mood: None

Bounty : 0$
06-13-2017, 01:11 PM #11
(06-13-2017, 03:40 AM)Sindar Wrote:  He doesn't care about anyone, that is true =) I don't think he is like Orochimaru, Oro was all about knowledge, personal power and controlling people, very different from Hisoka. I like Orochimaru too though =)

What? Sindar are you messing with me? How can you like someone like orichimaru? He is evil land he got no good points what so ever. Don't you think hisoka doesn't care about personal power?

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 28,215.01$
06-14-2017, 01:13 AM #12
(06-13-2017, 01:11 PM)Nel Wrote:  What? Sindar are you messing with me? How can you like someone like orichimaru? He is evil land he got no good points what so ever. Don't you think hisoka doesn't care about personal power?
No, am serious =) I like him as a character, he is one of the best villains in the series I think. And his personality is interesting too.

Nel Unregistered

06-15-2017, 03:25 AM #13
(06-14-2017, 01:13 AM)Sindar Wrote:  No, am serious =) I like him as a character, he is one of the best villains in the series I think. And his personality is interesting too.

I could never understand liking anti protagonists. Isn't the whole idea of anti protagonist is that people would dislike them and want to see them defeated in any story?

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 28,215.01$
06-16-2017, 02:24 AM #14
(06-15-2017, 03:25 AM)Nel Wrote:  I could never understand liking anti protagonists. Isn't the whole idea of anti protagonist is that people would dislike them and want to see them defeated in any story?
Well, I guess not : P

Nel Unregistered

06-16-2017, 02:04 PM #15
(06-16-2017, 02:24 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Well, I guess not : P

All i ever get for anti protagonist is Amber except for that arrancar who kidnapped orihime and died

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 110,191.31$
06-26-2017, 03:27 AM #16
The last page with Komugi and Meruem still holding hands was pretty good. I guess this was a very good conclusion to both the election arc, and the chimera arc.

To me, an antagonist can be like-able or charismatic. Sometimes, all it takes is that their motivations have to make sense. You need to know where they are coming from. They can't just be evil guys who want to rule or destroy the world. That's why villains have been pretty mediocre in most superheroes movies of late.
To give an example from anime, take Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass. He wants to end the Sibyl system because he believes humans need free will. You get where he is coming from. And, of course, he is given the necessary depth and dialogues to make us believe that while he is indeed not a good guy, his motivations make sense.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Nel Unregistered

06-27-2017, 11:37 PM #17
(06-26-2017, 03:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  The last page with Komugi and Meruem still holding hands was pretty good. I guess this was a very good conclusion to both the election arc, and the chimera arc.

To me, an antagonist can be like-able or charismatic. Sometimes, all it takes is that their motivations have to make sense. You need to know where they are coming from. They can't just be evil guys who want to rule or destroy the world. That's why villains have been pretty mediocre in most superheroes movies of late.
To give an example from anime, take Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass. He wants to end the Sibyl system because he believes humans need free will. You get where he is coming from. And, of course, he is given the necessary depth and dialogues to make us believe that while he is indeed not a good guy, his motivations make sense.

Yeah. I really wanted meruem to stay alive and see that humans aren't just life stock and he is starting to change at that point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
21 Replies 546 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-09-2017, 03:20 PM
44 Replies 1,012 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-08-2017, 08:15 PM
26 Replies 588 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-24-2017, 02:24 AM