How did you find us?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

So,how did you find us?

This forum is new hardly 7 months old.So,we are a bit curious about the newcomers and the way we can get more people to OPFGrin
Feel free to invite your friends to OPF,even though they are not anime fans.We have non-anime sections after all Grin

Anyway,we are really glad to have each and everyone of you here,with us Grin

Thank you,

Yours OPF Team.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

i actually was member of a forum called opforum where clara was a member,i saw here website in her profile,and later she invite me here

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 01:15 AM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-13-2015, 01:15 AM)smoker Wrote: i actually was member of a forum called opforum where clara was a member,i saw here website in her profile,and later she invite me here

I see. We need more people in OPF. It isn't that active these days Sad

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(01-13-2015, 01:16 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 01:15 AM)smoker Wrote: i actually was member of a forum called opforum where clara was a member,i saw here website in her profile,and later she invite me here

i know,im not active to due to exams Sad

i invited many people but none of them joined here :3,i will try inviting them again.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-13-2015, 01:17 AM)smoker Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 01:16 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:

i know,im not active to due to exams Sad

i invited many people but none of them joined here :3,i will try inviting them again.

We are trying everything we can, but for some reason, after that three week site down incident, the activity is down in the dumps Sad

Baz

Agreed to do an exchange with Clara and my forum. Those things bring good traffic.

Jason

I found the website in Forum Promotion and from that day i am a member of OPF.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

From opforum...I met Granny...and became a part of NBF...
So I was present in NBF during creation of this site.... And that's how I got here...

Hmm...I guess that's the same for scientist....

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Narutospot--->NBF--->OPF..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Thanks for the feedback Grin