Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

superman3474 Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 208.92$
05-28-2015, 02:12 AM #1
Hello everyone,
I am superman3474 (AKA Devin). I am currently living in the state of Tennessee, and I enjoy spending my spare time on the internet making new friends and posting on forums. After all searching the web is how I found this amazing forums site.

I am so very excited to be here, and I hope you feel the same about me.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)

Bounty : 89,435.71$
05-28-2015, 03:03 AM #2
Hello.......Welcome to OPF............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew..................You can post your reply here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 65,153.17$
05-28-2015, 04:01 AM #3
welcome superman.
it;s a cool forum.
stick with us and you will get it xD

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Vampire Unregistered

Bounty : 0$
06-06-2015, 09:07 PM #4
Greetings human.
I am here first just before you found this forum.