Get your award!

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

@[MadaraUchiha] Helper badge is given to people,who had done stuff like getting us badges or AMV's etc and pirate cap...I don't remember you,reporting stuff ._.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: @[MadaraUchiha] Helper badge is given to people,who had done stuff like getting us badges or AMV's etc and pirate cap...I don't remember you,reporting stuff ._.

I reported about that ermz spammer guy to Shaurya, but, nvm.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
NightBaron
NBF member

I want the marine cap
but I prefer marine coats draping over shoulder that is way cooler

Albert Newton
Pirate

Award name: Marine Cap
Reason: (im a marine vice-Cap.n afterall )... .ok..well reported spammers./spam posts ..

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 02:39 AM by Albert Newton.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Award Name; Marine Cap
Reason: Reporting about dinaoreey to Shaurya..................Nvm this if you don't care.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

@[MadaraUchiha] I am giving you the award..but please refrain yourself from using sarcastic comments Angry

And keep on reporting spam posts..it's not like,only for getting an award.please keep that in mind (_ _)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-26-2014, 04:06 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: @[MadaraUchiha] I am giving you the award..but please refrain yourself from using sarcastic comments Angry

And keep on reporting spam posts..it's not like,only for getting an award.please keep that in mind (_ _)

I do not care about awards.............

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

@[Claraviolet]

Award nameTongueirate badge
Reason:I have 250 posts and 10 + threads

[Image: giphy.gif]
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

@[Claraviolet] can i get promoter badge??

i pormoted this forum and got three members to join this forum?? Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(07-21-2014, 10:08 PM)smoker Wrote: @[Claraviolet] can i get promoter badge??

i pormoted this forum and got three members to join this forum?? Tongue

Uh...Sure.Keep up the good job ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Award suggestions Star_Of_Hope 91 14,043 05-02-2015, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Mansi14