Get your award!

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(07-21-2014, 10:18 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:
(07-21-2014, 10:08 PM)smoker Wrote: @[Claraviolet] can i get promoter badge??

i pormoted this forum and got three members to join this forum?? Tongue

Uh...Sure.Keep up the good job ^^

Thanks ^^ CuteeyesCuteeyes

[Image: giphy.gif]
X-Caster
Retired Staff

I want an award for logging on everyday since I've joined.

Sebastian
So, where is my award?
i have over 1000 posts xD and not to mention 80 threads xD

yaoifangirl

what award?
i don't see awards anywhere.
even if i am eligible for an award, where can i see it?
what's the benefit of having an award?

Ewon

i am not trying to complain but i don't see any awards anywhere.
why do you even give people awards?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-26-2015, 05:40 PM)Ewon Wrote: i am not trying to complain but i don't see any awards anywhere.
why do you even give people awards?

Well, a lame way to motivate people to create more threads and posts......And, presently, there aren't any awards......We used to give awards, but, they sucked......I'll juz consult with the admins and see whether I can close this thread or not........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(06-26-2015, 07:09 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, a lame way to motivate people to create more threads and posts......And, presently, there aren't any awards......We used to give awards, but, they sucked......I'll juz consult with the admins and see whether I can close this thread or not........

bu..but i like the idea bro ;-;
it's sweet and hella new for me.
why can't i have an award?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-29-2015, 03:06 AM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and I am yet to get a reply........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(06-29-2015, 08:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and I am yet to get a reply........

sometimes those pm's are ignored my bro xD

Elvis
Rouge pirate

The awards link seems to be dead and it probably requires an update... How many awards used to be? I'm curious...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Award suggestions Star_Of_Hope 91 14,057 05-02-2015, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Mansi14