Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Episode 647 discussion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Davis Offline Black Death Pirates 3rd Division Cmd
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 20,196.77$
06-04-2014, 04:55 AM #11
(06-04-2014, 04:46 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 04:27 AM)Roronoa Zoro Wrote:  It is leading up to a very interesting arc. I read the manga, and I'll tell you that this will get better and better. You will also see some things get clarified as well. There are so many spoilers out there so be careful. Wait a little longer and you will see what I am talking about.

I earned a handful of spoilers myself..........But I heard from many that this was one of the best, and the best for some, arcs of One Piece.........

(06-04-2014, 04:33 AM)Davis Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 04:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 04:13 AM)Davis Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 04:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  It is getting better and funnier.........Let us see what happens in the factory........

yeah xD

it was slow when they were in punk hazzard for like 30 eps and 5 of which were spent in that tunnel escaping, but now its finally getting a lot better and interesting xD

(06-03-2014, 12:37 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I think that it's just getting better and better and better and better etc

and it will become even more awesome soon.... i hope, when they fight one of the yonko which im guessing is going to be that big mamma or whatever her name is, i don't read manga so ....

Yea........I felt the same way in Punk Hazard arc.........The pace was kind of slow........I hope they do this way for the rest of the series........

i can see why they did it, to stop the anime catching manga up,

i mean they are trying to show as limited content as possible.

like they have their intro which is like 1min30 then they have that little story about the new world and then a recap of the last eps that like 5 mins of the episode gone already :/

but yeah i hope they continue this pace ^__^

(06-04-2014, 04:27 AM)Roronoa Zoro Wrote:  It is leading up to a very interesting arc. I read the manga, and I'll tell you that this will get better and better. You will also see some things get clarified as well. There are so many spoilers out there so be careful. Wait a little longer and you will see what I am talking about.

yeah i heard that the manga is awesome and a lot of stuff happens, but im too lazy to read xD

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Lol, I literally laughed at that "5 mins gone part" and yea the pacing is justified...........But then again, it is only 1 chapter or less than that per episode............

i actually looked once how long it takes for the eps to start and if i remember it was like 5 mins give or take xD

its pretty clever though xD

Fairy Tail should of done that, when they first started, but they showed 176 eps full of content and no fillers which was good, but it meant that they could not continue and were off air for a year :/

[Image: uKbi8F4.png] ~me~

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
06-04-2014, 05:01 AM #12
(06-04-2014, 04:55 AM)Davis Wrote:  

I earned a handful of spoilers myself..........But I heard from many that this was one of the best, and the best for some, arcs of One Piece.........

(06-04-2014, 04:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 04:13 AM)Davis Wrote:  yeah xD

it was slow when they were in punk hazzard for like 30 eps and 5 of which were spent in that tunnel escaping, but now its finally getting a lot better and interesting xD

and it will become even more awesome soon.... i hope, when they fight one of the yonko which im guessing is going to be that big mamma or whatever her name is, i don't read manga so ....

Yea........I felt the same way in Punk Hazard arc.........The pace was kind of slow........I hope they do this way for the rest of the series........

like they have their intro which is like 1min30 then they have that little story about the new world and then a recap of the last eps that like 5 mins of the episode gone already :/

yeah i heard that the manga is awesome and a lot of stuff happens, but im too lazy to read xD

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Lol, I literally laughed at that "5 mins gone part" and yea the pacing is justified...........But then again, it is only 1 chapter or less than that per episode............

i actually looked once how long it takes for the eps to start and if i remember it was like 5 mins give or take xD

Fairy Tail should of done that, when they first started, but they showed 176 eps full of content and no fillers which was good, but it meant that they could not continue and were off air for a year :/

Yea, I think One Piece does it good..........And then there is Bleach, full of fillers, which made it end.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

NBF member

06-04-2014, 05:03 AM #13
(06-04-2014, 05:01 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

(06-04-2014, 04:26 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Yea........I felt the same way in Punk Hazard arc.........The pace was kind of slow........I hope they do this way for the rest of the series........

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Yea, I think One Piece does it good..........And then there is Bleach, full of fillers, which made it end.........

bleach filler werent even that bad, and they did not have as many fillers as Naruto has now, i mean they had quite a lot but nowhere near as many as Naruto has, i mean there has been many times where theirs filler arc's of like 10 eps :/

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-04-2014, 06:49 AM #14
Loved the hell out of it SmileAngel

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Paradox Offline #1 Divison Commander Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 4,000.46$
06-04-2014, 01:43 PM #15
THESE LAST FEW EPISODES WERE INSANE!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!! Blush

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge

Akatsuki

06-04-2014, 07:56 PM #16
(06-04-2014, 06:49 AM)Jack Wrote:  Loved the hell out of it SmileAngel

Same here........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Akatsuki

06-04-2014, 07:57 PM #17
(06-04-2014, 01:43 PM)Paradox Wrote:  THESE LAST FEW EPISODES WERE INSANE!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!! Blush

Yea.........It is getting better and better...........

Akatsuki

06-04-2014, 07:57 PM #18
(06-04-2014, 05:03 AM)Davis Wrote:  

(06-04-2014, 04:33 AM)Davis Wrote:  i can see why they did it, to stop the anime catching manga up,

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

bleach filler werent even that bad, and they did not have as many fillers as Naruto has now, i mean they had quite a lot but nowhere near as many as Naruto has, i mean there has been many times where theirs filler arc's of like 10 eps :/

Yea but, when you calculate the percentage of fillers, bleach has more........

NBF member

06-05-2014, 06:46 AM #19
(06-04-2014, 07:57 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 05:03 AM)Davis Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 04:46 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I earned a handful of spoilers myself..........But I heard from many that this was one of the best, and the best for some, arcs of One Piece.........

Yea but, when you calculate the percentage of fillers, bleach has more........

yeah, "precentage" but Naruto has a lot more, and there was only 360 eps of bleach :/

Paradox Offline #1 Divison Commander Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 4,000.46$
06-06-2014, 02:10 PM #20
Bleach has soooo many fillers it's just ridiculous

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge

Possibly Related Threads...