Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Donations

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM #1
I think you should do a donations think where all the money goes towards the website and you would be able to hire a web designer and get a better design and be able to pay for the site monthly if you guys cant pay for it atm. Angel

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,174.58$
06-05-2014, 12:32 PM #2
(06-05-2014, 12:19 PM)Jack Wrote:  I think you should do a donations think where all the money goes towards the website and you would be able to hire a web designer and get a better design and be able to pay for the site monthly if you guys cant pay for it atm. Angel

So this design is bad? Crying

I have paid for this site already(for a year) and we will think about donations later but not now (_ _)

Anyway thanks for the feedback ^^

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-05-2014, 12:50 PM #3
(06-05-2014, 12:32 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 12:19 PM)Jack Wrote:  I think you should do a donations think where all the money goes towards the website and you would be able to hire a web designer and get a better design and be able to pay for the site monthly if you guys cant pay for it atm. Angel

I have paid for this site already(for a year) and we will think about donations later but not now (_ _)

im not saying its bad im just saying we could get a better one with donations

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Masterpiece Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 263.28$
06-06-2014, 05:09 AM #4

Paid for a year? How much? O_O

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,174.58$
06-06-2014, 12:37 PM #5
(06-06-2014, 05:09 AM)Masterpiece Wrote:  Paid for a year? How much? O_O

Around 46 dollars or something like that.I don't really remember complicated stuff >.>

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

Masterpiece Offline Rookie

Bounty : 263.28$
06-06-2014, 08:10 PM #6
(06-06-2014, 12:37 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 05:09 AM)Masterpiece Wrote:  Paid for a year? How much? O_O

Around 46 dollars or something like that.I don't really remember complicated stuff >.>

That's still alot hehe

Davis Online Black Death Pirates 3rd Division Cmd
NBF member

Bounty : 20,196.77$
06-07-2014, 04:10 AM #7

well Jack this is where you come in xD make an awesome banner like narutobase has xD

and have the site background color black xD

i think the layout is fine its just colors and the logo xD

and the donations sounds good xD

i will only donate when i have a job xD

[Image: uKbi8F4.png] ~me~

Davis Online Black Death Pirates 3rd Division Cmd
NBF member

Bounty : 20,196.77$
06-07-2014, 04:17 AM #8

well i don't wanna sound mean :/

but you know me i am honest ^_^

i don't like the colors :/

and the logo could be much better cough* Jack

look at narutobase background OMG thats sick xD

oh i would also recommend using Vbulletin, is better and has better support themes etc

yes its pretty expensive, but using donations, could eventually pay for it ^_^

so donations is a good way to go ^_^

don't cry XD

[Image: uKbi8F4.png] ~me~

Roronoa Zoro Offline Newbie

Bounty : 45.13$
06-07-2014, 10:21 AM #9
(06-07-2014, 04:17 AM)Davis Wrote:  

well i don't wanna sound mean :/

but you know me i am honest ^_^

i don't like the colors :/

and the logo could be much better cough* Jack

look at narutobase background OMG thats sick xD

oh i would also recommend using Vbulletin, is better and has better support themes etc

yes its pretty expensive, but using donations, could eventually pay for it ^_^

so donations is a good way to go ^_^

don't cry XD

In my opinion, I don't recommend going to V-bulletin. Just do what you want to do and don't switch to V-Bulletin just because people are saying it's reliable and blah blah blah. Just do what you think you should do.

Paradox Offline #1 Divison Commander Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 4,000.46$
06-12-2014, 05:53 AM #10
(06-12-2014, 05:53 AM)ermzec611 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Post your photos in our 3rd Annual Best Antique Tractor Photo contest before it is too late! Your entry will join hundreds of others posted by collectors just like you. Winners will be announced on July 4th via our website, e mail, Facebook and Twitter. Your tractor could be featured in our 2013 catalog. Without them, and a radical analysis of the state and economy we would have little variety. Capitalism and Adam Smith writings were radical in their time attacking the feudal and mercantile systems. It always important to address power structures and ideology.. Even the images of many of today's biggest rock bands are heavily based around 70s costumes and their music has made a very noticeable return to the guitar based sound that was so popular thirty odd years ago. Think about groups like Kasabian, Doves and Muse and then compare them with some of the big names of the 1970s such as The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, David Bowie and Marc Bolan. You won't have to think for too long before you realise just how much. This column isn't just for the nasty things in life. That's why, this morning, while we're still a bit monged from Latitude and constructing our next proper blog post, we should like to pay tribute to the wondrous, divine, gorgeous and clearly enormously perceptive and bright mezzo soprano Christine Rice. Why? Because of what she said the other day on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour in an interview with Jenni Murray. KN corrected me a couple times before I understood what was up with all the resellers. And. That's not to say I know much even still. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Babies have to be happy wearing their dress, if they feel uncomfortable in their dress they will start crying and so know one would enjoy the party. Don't buy a costume for the child that has a tight fit, as they may feel restricted. A too large costume may be cumbersome and hot. There are several reasons for this. 'Mad Men' a treasure trove for 'vintagistas' has demonstrated the allure of of venerable fabrics, without which the 1960's cocktail circuit would have been much less bright and swishy. Karl Lagerfeld athas made the once dowager friendly brocade hip for much watched young actresses and It girls like. The smaller the parting, the smaller the overall locks will be. Less hair means a smaller dreadlock. This holds true for anybody with medium thickness, medium density hair. Reporter: You come here with little kur in currency in this country. America, the land of dreams. I come here wanting to be the best I can be. You can also search for colognes you already like to see what their notes are.1ml is approximately 10 sprays, so you can use that to judge how long a bottle will last you. Depending on the strength of the cologne, you looking at 2 4 sprays per application. Figure out how often you be wearing it, and you can do the math for how long it will last you.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I have some old Bolle Parole glasses with a prescription insert and they're fine. The insert makes cleaning a little difficult and can come out if you're not careful, but fogging has not been a problem on the bike (it can be when I use them skiiing). Last I looked, I couldn't find anyone selling a wrap around style single lense prescription I guess it's tough to make one with acceptable optical properties.. This wasn't an absolute situation, however it was pervasive. The women would be forced to find other methods of entertainment that required little or no money. One option was to date.. The 2007 Whistle Stop Rocket City BBQ Festival was a great success. Professionals and amateur grillers alike descended upon The Depot to stake their claim, fire up their grills, and relax and have a good time. No matter what your level of grilling skills or even if you grill or not, this is the sweetest smelling festival is the Southeast!. Since then we have made some major overhauls to our website (pictured below), and the updates and improvements are still coming. We would also like to thank our customers who have been with us through the last 11 years the many changes, we appreciate your patronage. Today we launched our new e catalog, an interactive catalog you can download, search and even send a link to a friend. 11. I always been a bit of an entrepreneur and once that bug bites you, it hard to make it quit. I stay in the gym as much as I can. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] That night, I had 15 children for a sleepover: our three and all their friends. So I was baby sitting. We're yet to have our honeymoon!". Pour the dye solution in a big container with water, add some detergent and batter to mix the dye well. Put you plain shirt in hot water for sometime, squeeze it out and put it in the container for sometime. Now wash it in warm water and then in cold water. With British, American, German, and other allied troops, called "Operation Unthinkable" by the British, was deemed to be "unfeasible" by those who drew it up. But it may have been feasible. By that time was turning out an atomic bomb every 6 to 10 weeks. I much prefer registering online I love how with Steam I don't have to dig out my disk. If a publisher unreasonably restricts reloading rights, then certainly a class action lawsuit would be called for. But I don't have any problems at all with a publisher requiring me to register the particular machine I'm using it on in a (probably vain) attempt to battle piracy basically they're asking me to prove I'm using a copy I bought. Ultimately, he says, it is not the many famous women he has dressed who matter (he is somewhat appalled by the antics of some current red carpeteers) as the progress he has witnessed in women's status. "Forty years ago, some restaurants wouldn't admit a woman wearing trousers. Now Secretary Clinton wears them all the time.". [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Microsoft completes $7.2B Nokia acquisition, will now attempt a messy transformation into a low margin hardware company April 25, 2014 at 9:20 amAs of this morning, Microsoft officially owns Nokia handset business. The deal cost Microsoft $7.2 billion, and in one fell swoop it turns the software company into one of the world largest hardware companies, not only becoming the primary source of Windows Phone devices (the Lumia brand accounts for around 90% of all Windows Phones sold), but also taking on the hundreds of millions of low end phones that Nokia currently produces for developing markets. But now what?. We are quite confident that the only thing you are going to find in your bottle of liquid is exactly what we intended to be in there : )If you do have concerns regarding this issue, please PM me and I can put you in direct contact with our lab manager.We most definitely do have a sampler pack available both online and in store. If you do make the long drive back our way, please ask for Gary, and I will make certain you walk out the door with everything you came for. Tomorrow I will meet with them and make sure they are up to speed on our sample pack availability.As for why there is a discrepancy between the two locations, our Plymouth location is our corporate headquarters with the full ISO clean room, where as our Division location operates on a much smaller scale. "i wasn't going to speak up about my experiences dating within the youtube community. But as more and more brave women have come forward, i've finally convinced myself otherwise. My silence isn't helping anybody not even myself. They ran his toxicology and found a BAC over three times the limit plus some recreational drugs. When he came to, they arrested him in the hospital. He ended up doing four years and a few months for attempted manslaughter, DUI, and a few other crimes.. PRICE: $15.95 for 4 oz. ($3.99/oz.)8. BEST KIDS SPORT SUNSCREEN (Tie for 1): BurnOut Kids Physical Sunscreen, SPF 30Featuring sun protection from zinc oxide, this product is also water resistant, biodegradable, noncomedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] With most reproduction goods you might end up out of pocket, with fake ghd straighteners you can end up severely injured or worse. Authentic ghd stylers as sold by online retailers like ghd uk and exclusive brands are manufactured by ghd to the highest possible standards, with quality control and checked to conform to British and European standards. And for an item that heats up to several hundred degrees Celsius in a matter of seconds, you can imagine how important it is they are made to the highest levels of quality. Put simply, I not sure all that can be done in just three songs, and your list is a great one. I agonized for a few minutes trying to decide between Stations and Southtown Girls, in the end I went with Stations to show off Franz keys to the I also picked Weekenders, definitely a more pop y song, because I thought it represented Heaven is Whenever move away from denser concept albums, like Separation Sunday and Boys and Girls in America. It felt less structured, though not necessarily in a bad way (plus I love Weekenders internal references back to Chips Ahoy). Time accuracy is one of the benefits of the replicas. There is some degree of uncertainty regarding quality control and craftsmanship of the watches. You can try the watch first before deciding whether it is the right one. Now take a clean, white terry towel and dab it over the leather to remove the cleaning agent. Use the hair dryer to dry up the shoe. Make sure it is completely dry. So will the gloss wear off now that we no longer get to say: "What, this? I bought it on Madison Avenue." I booked a sneak preview round the Regent Street store before the opening and despite my reservations, was bowled over. Alongside those navy pea coats (some with jewelled collars), there are terrific shoes, jewellery and bags all of which look more expensive than they are and lots more beside. Crewcuts, the children's line, is adorable, the men's will answer a lot of sentient men's problems stylish but not scary and the cashmere is very good. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Sure Arnold is already on our list but a film that includes not one but two meathead turned governors certainly warrants a spot. The special effects were one of a kind at the time and the film's perfectly choreographed soundtrack served up just the right amount of menace while we waited on the edge of our seats for Arnold's team of commandoes to flex their collective muscle against the dreadlocked Predator. Although the sequel wasn't half bad, the original still manages to cease our channel surfing each and every time it comes on network television, regardless of how many times we've seen it or whether we come in at the beginning or the final showdown. (to be scrupulously accurate about this, there was a cream ruffle attached to about 100 other cream ruffles that was quite pretty one week). Normal service was rapidly resumed with the most execrable styling yet seen on a show that has shown an awe inspiring knack for execrable styling. More appalling even than the clothes however, was Tulisa's failure to identify an Aretha Franklin song, and her failure to recognise what a failure this was. The chart topper has successfully conquered the music world, and she's spent the past year muscling in on fashion territory (and that of her 'wifey', Cara Delevingne). First was the modelling assignment for Italian sneaker brand Supergra, and then Madonna and her daughter Lourdes came knocking, requesting for Ora to model their Material Girl line. Next thing you know, she's the face of DKNY bumping Cara off the brand's books in the process and then a design deal with Rimmel and Adidas. Inevitably, the most compelling witness to Dylan's life is himself, and it is his interviews that form the spine of the film. Here is Dylan at his most candid and laconic, a constant flicker of amusement tugging at the corners of his mouth. On his college years: "I didn't go to classes. In this way, the retailers can make a lot of profit and the individual customers can make ample amount of saving. Compete with the competition well There is a race for latest designs and trends of outfits among the retailers, but the variety of designs and materials of Wholesale clothing offered by the wholesalers can compete with the full price shops, offering the same outfits at a far high price. One who wants to make a good amount of money can also make a move towards Wholesale clothing business. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Block parties are held ALL OVER Alexandria after obtaining the appropriate permits. Just because this party has been held for many years is not a reason for law enforcement to turn a blind eye. The party was obviously disruptive and involved some law breaking. The t shirt should then be turned inside out and then covered completely in duct tape. The bottom of the bag is then stapled closed and another layer of duct tape then covers this up. A line is then stapled across each corner to change the angle and create more conventional corners. Leave this in your hair for around 15 seconds, then shake the hair loose. When finished, your hair will come out wavy! To keep this look lasting, spray hair spray into it during or after you have curled your hair. Do this for the entire head of hair and place the irons farther apart for a looser wave.. "That all."The dirt track that led from the main road to al Ard ran between olive groves and vineyards. Frans didn use weed killers or pesticides and there were wild flowers everywhere. In the centre of the land was a vegetable garden where perhaps a dozen people, many of them children or teenagers with disabilities, were weeding and watering the red earth.Each morning Frans made a circuit of the nearby villages in his old VW van, collecting these young people from their families and bringing them to the farm. In an April 12 guest column, Jeff Kemp asserts: " . Same sex marriage will further reduce the meaning of marriage. Scandinavia's experiment resulted in a big drop in heterosexual marriage and more out of wedlock births." A closer look at the situation in Scandinavia, however, reveals that same sex marriage did not precede any decline in heterosexual marriage. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I really think that you need to know your agent has got your back they negotiate everything for you. You need someone who believes in you, and has your best interests at heart. It doesn't matter if it's a big or a small agency as long as you both have the same vision for your career.. HARD DRIVES: I am thinking of doing a RAID 0. Pair of Western Digital Raptor 10000 RPM drives. Does the RPM really matter that much or should I stick with 7600 to save money. I recognise the girl next to me in this picture, Lina Magistrali she was head of the atelier and worked with me for 35 years. She had an amazing knowledge of how to work with even the lightest of fabrics. The garment we are working on here looks like a coat for my first collection called Ibis. I pretty sure it the same with these devices: no tab will replace the smartphone, no mobile device will replace the desktop pc. It just another alternative. IE I won use the desktop pc that often as 2 3 years ago since I use the tab or smartphone for certain tasks. Lastly, here is a list of things we are asking you not to post, as they get posted all the time.I tend to just look around until I find something I like. But the job is usually made simpler because of constraints imposed by the landscape itself. For example, with this image, I couldn have rendered it from the opposite side because the big hill would have obscured the rest of the landscape.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

ugly

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge

Possibly Related Threads...