Do you like One Piece Manga or One Piece Anime?

warebao

I prefer One Piece Anime than One Piece Manga. Because I began to know One Piece through anime. So I like One Piece Anime. My favorite character is Luffy! And you?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I am not a manga reader so I can't say anything about one piece manga.
But one piece anime is really good.
So, I prefer anime over manga.
I like all the characters.
May be bortolomeo at the moment Grin
Also, why don't you post an introduction thread, in greetings section, warebao? Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Saber
i prefer manga as i can know more story in short time.
i got registered today, just like warebao

Sebastian
my favorite character is kizaru :3
he is so cool and that light power is hella cool, my man/my lady xD
make an intro thread my man xD
and i prefer anime over manga too xD

Elvis
Rouge pirate

In my opinion, the anime is definitely better than the manga. I enjoy watching the One Piece anime more than I do reading the One Piece manga.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, I prefer manga over the anime, but, since I am too lazy to read it, I watch the anime........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I enjoy the anime better, even though the manga is hardly censored. The anime is more colorful and offers great OST usually.

warebao

Saber
(06-24-2015, 07:37 PM)warebao Wrote:

Are you a spammer too? I didn't think this place would be crawling with spammers.

Sebastian
what a weird username, my man xD
i like anime more as it takes less time and pain to understand the story my man xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fan made manga chapter Sindar 8 228 10-03-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Sindar
  Worst arc of all in one piece Nel 41 1,119 08-16-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Who do you think is the most funniest and most irritating character in One Piece? MadaraUchiha 40 16,577 06-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Nel