Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Death Parade anime

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nel Offline Elite
Mood: None

Bounty : 14,003.2$
11-06-2015, 01:41 AM #21
(11-01-2015, 01:10 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Well no, I didn't say anything like that xD I'll explain Tongue When a character in a story does something bad it does affect my perception of that character. And I do judge that character by my own ideas of justice (as all of us do). But when I think about the story I think about its merits, not at the merits of the characters =) You can have a story where everyone has perfect moral qualities but the story may still be boring if you didn't write it well. Or you can have a story where justice is being trampled on, but the story may still be amazing. And even if the unfairness has nothing to do with particular characters, but instead is kinda just there, like a fate of sorts, still it is not going to affect the way I "score" the story =)

Oh wow, that sounds intense O.o

You sound like a mangaka just then.
I don't know whether a story can be boring if everyone is good but that sort of world is like a utopia to me.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 13 Views
Last Post by Rukia
Today, 12:08 AM
9 Replies 124 Views
Last Post by Rika
10-22-2016, 10:29 PM
140 Replies 24,645 Views
Last Post by Rika
10-22-2016, 10:19 PM