Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Death Note

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paradox Offline #1 Divison Commander Black Death Pirates
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 4,000.46$
06-09-2014, 05:27 AM #1
What do you guys think of this anime? I have watched it before, and if you haven't, there might be some spoilers O_O
Do you guys think that this is the best anime ever?

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-09-2014, 10:16 AM #2
I think there's a difference in the greatest anime ever and a favourite anime.
I really enjoyed Death Note but it may or may not be the best anime ever (I do not know that and I can't judge cuz I haven't seen everything). Though it was definitely one of my favourites out of all I've seen so far. What about you?

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]

NBF member

06-09-2014, 10:18 AM #3
I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was the best. In my opinion, Code Geass (both seasons) was better than Death Note. ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH! ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH!

~Lelouch Lamperouge

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator
Mood: Grumpy

Bounty : 45,197.24$
06-09-2014, 06:35 PM #4
I liked it Grin
But i don't like that Near fellow >.<

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,772.44$
06-09-2014, 06:38 PM #5
(06-09-2014, 10:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was the best. In my opinion, Code Geass (both seasons) was better than Death Note. ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH! ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH!
I totally agree with you.Death note maybe be good but not best.

Code geass is best(my opinion)

[Image: giphy.gif]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
06-09-2014, 08:55 PM #6
It is a tie for me between Code Geass R2 and Death Note............It would obviously have been the greatest anime ever if the last 12 ep's had been good.............Alas!

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

NBF member

06-10-2014, 12:56 AM #7
(06-09-2014, 06:38 PM)soap Wrote:  
(06-09-2014, 10:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was the best. In my opinion, Code Geass (both seasons) was better than Death Note. ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH! ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH!

I don't think I can finish Death Note because it just bores me! Ever since episode 17, I have just been waiting for something exciting to happen

~Lelouch Lamperouge

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,772.44$
06-10-2014, 01:13 AM #8
(06-10-2014, 12:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  

I don't think I can finish Death Note because it just bores me! Ever since episode 17, I have just been waiting for something exciting to happen
same with me,myblast episode was when L died and I stoped watching it since then

[Image: giphy.gif]

NBF member

06-10-2014, 02:27 AM #9
(06-10-2014, 01:13 AM)soap Wrote:  
(06-10-2014, 12:56 AM)Paradox Wrote:  

same with me,myblast episode was when L died and I stoped watching it since then

It's been getting really boring... I think I've watched one Death Note episode per week or maybe even one episode in 2 weeks...

~Lelouch Lamperouge

NBF member

06-12-2014, 06:37 AM #10
(06-12-2014, 06:29 AM)ermzec611 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Prior to that she was a veejay for MTV2 from 1996 until 2001. Her memoir "But Enough About Me," about her life as chronically nervous celebrity interviewer, came out in 2006. Her novel "Don't You Forget About Me" followed in July 2008. This is, again, green it's going to be kind of a deep green for the dark eyes. Honey is going to, kind of, lighten up a dark brown eye. It's going to be something that's going to give the eye a little bit more pop, as is the next one, pure hazel. Assets replenish primarily based on their hourly production (minus troop upkeep for food). You'll be able to improve your long term production of resources by creating (and/or upgrading) your fields, conquering appropriate wilderness spots (they DO stack), assigning a knight to be your steward (after constructing a Knights Hall) and completing acceptable analysis Kingdoms of Camelot Hack (after constructing an Alchemy Lab). In the short time period, you may improve manufacturing using objects from youre My Gadgets tab (gained by completing quests or spending gems). Don do that to yourself! Follow along and see how to measure a cup size, properly try on a bra, evaluate the bra fit, and wear a bra seamlessly under clothing, including strapless and low plunge options. Watch this video tutorial series and learn how to find the perfect fitting bra.Part 1 of 7 How to Find the perfect fitting bra.Part 2 of 7 How to Find the perfect fitting bra.Part 3 of 7 How to Find the perfect fitting bra.The woman explains what heavy woman should wear, in order to look slim. Every woman that feels she is a little over weight tends to hide. Yes Dana Barron and Mr. T are very good friends. They in fact have lunch most every Tuesday if they can according to 1 popular gossip website. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] The Vice President Al Gore made headlines when he hugged his wife Tipper tightly and kissed her for three whole seconds which felt like forever at the Democratic National Convention on Aug. 17, 2000. Back then, TIME wrote, sheer carnality of the kiss the can urgency, the sexual electricity flowing south was riveting. With only 10 minutes designated for each shopper, Paulina was in and out in eight and came out beaming, having spent her entire budget. She was carrying three bags full of wonderful printed dresses and her personal favourite purchase, the blue spotty coat. Given the successes of the previous H Collaborations, there will be many happy shoppers on Oxford Street today.. How Does It Work?The credit card number generator uses a system based off of the Luhn Algorithm, which has been used to validate numbers for decades. You can learn more about the algorithm on their webpage, or check out the Null Byte guide on how credit card algorithms work. A fake number will work for sites that store credit card information to either charge you later or ask you to upgrade.. Bottom line this dude is hated if he raps about something and it is seen is fake. Then you talk about him because his lyrics now hold weight. 2,200 was pocket change for the man before he got in the rap game. Sander's distinctive cutting and draping made the women wearing her clothes feel powerful and she's considered a fashion visionary. Raf Simons proved a worthy successor. Another minimalist with an artist's feel for colour, his has been one of the strongest voices in fashion in the past few years. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] As reported by Bloomberg, the last spot trade in Icelandic krona was transacted on the 8th October at the rate of 340 krona per euro. Trading in the Icelandic krona then came to a halt for the simple reason that there were no more commercial banks left in Iceland to execute any currency trades. When the Sedlabanki managed to get things moving again a week later, it was dealing at 150 krona per euro, although by then an entirely separate offshore market had developed where the rate was 275 to the euro.. But if you learn this stuff,understand it, remember important formulas that always come back up (convertable bond ratio, tax equivalent yield) and remember details about regulations and characteristics of accounts and different funds you can give yourself an advantage. Suitablity was huge and I got at least 15 questions on options. They (the test makers) threw in a ton of crap that I wan't overly familiar with but if you undersand the language they are using and remember some important characteristics of all securities you will do just fine. 6. "Sustainability" is not nearly as politically neutral as its cuddly, warm name sounds. A bit like "multiculturalism" or "diversity", "sustainability" is one of those weasel concepts which has been foisted on our language and culture by the hard left, linguistically masquerading as something unimpeachably caring and reasonable while in fact advancing a policy agenda designed to increase state control, remove property rights and liberty, and brainwash the gullible into ceding more and more of their democratic rights to UN and EU bureaucrats.. All I said was that I'd rather play a game which has better graphics and textures with Nvidia cards, than sacrifice that for about 5 fps. I never mentioned about playing on Ultra at 20 fps or playing at High at 60. I won't believe you if you are maxing out BF4 (All settings to Ultra with everything enabled and set to the max) as an R9 270X simply won't do that. From past conversations I assumed your silence meant you weren going to answer. Thank you very much for taking the time to write back.If I don reply to somebody it generally just means that I read your post and closed the tab before responding (or that its not worth responding to, but generally those are only straight up "You a shill" type messages).I see that you have clearly side stepped some of my other concerns but I won take up any more of your time. I glad to see those of you who care about transparency and accountability are actually out voting those of you who don had to run to work so I was pressed for time. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] D. Hormats (1987), T. Ferguson (1988), E. And being in the internet saga, these boots are readily available online and can be purchased and delivered to your doorsteps anytime. From PEDIPED, the next is the SEE KAI RUN boots. This line of boots doesn t just boast comfort, but style as well. The knives are out for Herman Cain, as of course they would be. He's personable, he's clever, he's funny, he has a proven business track record, he's small government, he has original ideas, he's post political, he'd make a way better US president than either Perry or Romney (let alone Obama). But most damningly of all, he's black.. If baby does not like one part of the costume don't push her. Some babies do not like hats and headbands so don't push them to wear it. In the last moment if the baby hates her costume, have a cute and festive onesy or t shirt available. Weddings are not and should not be obligatory functions. Especially when it is close family members.If you have family members who are going to be bothered by the fact that you can have a wedding close to them, I guarantee they are going to be bothered by other aspects of your wedding.Also, it been great to see the support of our good friends, who have been crazy supportive of us.TL;DR Set your priorities first. You just got out of college, so your friends who have their law degrees and doctorates have been in the "making minimum wage" bracket for quite some time, but with the added pressure of graduate school.this is the time where you can really focus on living below your means until you land a full time job with regards to your major. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] If the lure of cosy becomes overpowering, allow yourselves cashmere socks. "For serious meetings, I gravitate to the dark end of my wardrobe," says Robinson. "I have a Chanel jacket that always does the job, smartening up jeans or toning down a tightdress.". They said yes, and charged him no rent. He had a friend build the stand and he opened up shop. A clever name can help: For example, "Dianne FineShine.". This glass right here does come out if you break it all you have to do is just chip it away with a little screw driver, any kind of a pick will pull this glass off I mean all you have to do is just take the peeling off the new one and then stick it back on. Make sure the vehicle sits for about twelve hours before you drive it otherwise, the glue won't set and it will fall off and try to keep out of direct sunlight. If you broke the housing in any way or the motor on the inside of it, unfortunately there is no way to repair it and you have to change it. The enlargement of the European Union is the process of expanding the European Union (EU) through the accession of new member states. This process began with the Inner Six, who founded the European Coal and Steel Community (the EU's predecessor) in 1952. Since then, the EU's membership has grown to twenty seven with the most recent expansion to Bulgaria and Romania in 2007. 'I always was involved in everything, from the heels to the lashes, the storyboard to the music and sound effects. It was done like a movie. We'd work on this, we'd work on that and at some point everything came together. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I just got my computer literally, 30 minutes ago. It was all set up except all I had to do was put in the power cables, which I did correctly. And the VGA cables for the monitor which I messed up twice. If you listened to the report carefully, you would have realised that the victims weren't simply Romanians. They were in fact Roma. But not for one second did anyone from the BBC acknowledge this, nor is it mentioned on the BBC website. What's wonderful about her is that kind of a quirky almost rock n roll kind of image. Here, accessories are your friend. When you don't have the time to get the rest of it together with a brand new outfit, mix it together with those earrings, that scarf, the cool handbag and the funky new pair of sandals. Sorav and Antizig covered it pretty well, it's really just a personal choice at this point. I own both, started with a 360 when it first came out and picked up a PS3 last year. I prefer to play on the 360 but find myself on the PS3 far more often since most of my friends have them.. "Summoned by King Bee and given the task to create a custom design worthy of her approval, PMK takes the Isabel Marant sneaker wedge back to the beginning of time and gives it what they call the Eden treatment," the PMK website proudly states. "A hybrid of land and sea skins are used to create this handcrafted creation. Stingray, Ostrich, calfs fur, Crocodile, and Anaconda give the already impeccable design atitude and the tones of white mixed with gold stitched details produces a feeling of elegance, mimicking the southern belle's sweet and fierce persona. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] She was a sophomore at the time. We began dating and had a great time during my last year. I decided to take a year off before I went to law school to make sure it was for me (I graduated college at 20, same age as she was). Points To Keep In Mind Before Buying Embroidered Custom ApparelYou will find a number of people with a new embroidery machine and some pieces of software claiming to do a good job with your polo shirt order. Remember that it is not enough to have a new machine or a piece of software to design a shirt, as embroidery is an art that needs an innate aesthetic sense more than anything else. Opt for those who have already proven themselves good in manufacturing and designing embroidered polo shirts. Eye Candy: Light Attraction 4283 in color 6051 by ($230)If you could only have one pair of sunglasses, aviators are the way to go. Ever since General Douglas MacArthur was photographed wearing Ray Ban Aviators during World War II, what was once developed by the brand in 1936 to protect pilots' eyes while flying is now as much a part of pop culture (CHiPs, anyone?) as it is of any wardrobe. Whether it's Tom Cruise taking to the skies in them in Top Gun or Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu wearing glammed up versions in Charlie's Angels, they're unisex and appear in almost every eyewear collection each season.. Browse Articles Videos By CategoryFood DrinkHobbies, Games ToysFor pets, add 1 cup of water to a spray bottle, followed by 2 cups of distilled white vinegar. Ticks hate the smell and taste of vinegar, and will be easily be repelled by this ingredient alone. Then, add two spoonfuls of vegetable or almond oil, which both contain sulfur (another natural tick repellent). Sony Ericsson W660i provides a selection of connectivity options including a USB connection and Bluetooth connection, with them, dragging and dropping music and other media from the PC to the phone is just that easy. As a music phone, it must guarantee users a smooth and uninterrupted music experience with enough memory capacities . The overall onboard capacity of this phone is 16 Mbytes but since this is can be expanded by a memory card, you can enjoy the full use of the phone. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] A fireplace that continues to hold sway is the Charmglow fireplace. There are several reasons one would consider a Charmglow fireplace as the ideal choice. For starters there are several versions that you can choose from, meaning you have easily find something that will match with your d cor. I would like a system that says life in prison is the last resort.Obviously, this doesn work for premeditated crimes, and there are a lot of grey areas, but I think for crimes that are related to mental illness (alcoholism/drug dependency tend to be forms of self medication) and broken homes (gangs), we need a system that doesn just say, "pfft. You 15, you know better than to shoot your bullies" or "pfft, you 18. You know better than to deal drugs."While I do believe that drinking while driving is a conscience and preventable choice, I think we need to do something to help the repeat offenders. The Davies are refusing to pay a $875,000 tax bill that the IRS says they owe, and have taken the issue to court. They are currently waiting for a ruling on the matter, which they say they appeal if necessary. Pay our taxes. When a market is experiencing more buying volume than selling volume it means that there are more traders buying at the market price (which in this case is the ask price). Similarly, when a market is experiencing more selling volume than buying volume it means that there are more traders selling at the market price (which is this case would be the bid price). Market dynamics generally dictate that when there are more buyers than sellers, the price should move up, and that when there are more sellers the price should move down. You need to train her that you are the man in the relationship.Uh huh, totally just not being a doormat. Because TRAINING another human being like an animal is just having respect for yourself.No one takes into consideration that having to massage your wife feet and watching her favorite movie to get a blowjob is also mistreatment but this time of the husband.Well, it a little hard to consider it mistreatment to have to put in effort to convince a woman to do something she doesn really want to do. Unless he been manipulated into being coerced into the relationship (she running some damn good dread game, eh?).. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I wrote to Noam Chomsky, a heroofmine, who provided the forewordto Herman and Peterson's book, asking whether he had read it and whether he accepted the accounts it contains of the Rwandan genocide and the massacre of Srebrenica. Watching that brilliant mind engage inhigh handed dismissal and distraction has been profoundly depressing. While failing to answer my questions, he accused me of following the Washington script (I have posted our correspondence on my website).. Round faces are characterized as having the same length and width with prominent curves. To achieve an angular appearance, people with round faces should opt for rectangular shaped sunglasses. Shades with geometric lines and angles create definition and balance facial features. Are you ready to start making your own boutique quality tutus? Why pay hundreds of dollars at the boutique shop when you can easily learn how to make your very own no sew tutus for literally pennies on the dollar. I m going to reveal the secrets for how to make a tutu once and for all for all you craft enthusiasts. These instructions outline how to make a no sew tutu using the slip knot technique. Unfortunately, these methods won't work for everyone. If your device isn't compatible with any of the above, you may have to wipe all your data and settings and restore your phone to its default settings. If you're going to use the pattern lock screen, it's important to choose a secure pattern, but also to make sure it's one you can remember so that you don't have to go through all of this.. Crowdfunder bills itself as Britain's leading rewards based crowd funder though it is not an especially congested market. Indeed, Crowdfunder's track record is modest so far: it has raised ($2.5m) over the past three years, which is small beer compared to the giants of the industry. Kickstarter has already seen more than a billion dollars pledged to projects on its site, while pledges at Indiegogo run to more than $100m..
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

stfu

~Lelouch Lamperouge

Possibly Related Threads...