Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Death Note

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bakanyan Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 904.15$
08-22-2015, 12:52 AM #21
(08-22-2015, 12:43 AM)alakazam Wrote:  
(08-21-2015, 12:25 AM)Bakanyan Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 04:48 PM)alakazam Wrote:  
(06-09-2014, 05:27 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Do you guys think that this is the best anime ever?

People say it used to be... until Attack on Titan came along...

Well, I don't think either of them are the best. They just appeal to a large range of audience so more people know them.

Death Note was great for the first twenty episodes or so. It started going downhill after L's death. Its not because I like L or anything, but all the remaining characters seemed to be hollow as hell after L's death, and no proper character was introduced to take L's place.

Mellow and Near were almost unneccesary. If Light and L were to die anyway, there could have been a scenario where they kill each other, etc. Near is completely annoying though and takes the fun off from the detective side. He figures most of the about Light with only speculation which makes it incredibly boring. L was a better detective than Near, and was fun to watch. His deductions were sometimes wrong but that's what the evidence was pointing to. L had clues and he figured stuff step-by-step. I hate how Near just solved everything without clues like a psychic. He's the only character in Death Note that has pissed me off.

So like, the second half of the show is average at best, but yeah, as a whole, its still a pretty decent series. By the way, I can't be the only one who wants to know more about Watari, right?

Oh my God! L dies? Major spoiler alert! I haven't watched Death Note... Huh

It had been mentioned by Smoker and NightBaron(about L dying) in the thread so I thought it was okay to give spoilers. Why would you even read a thread of an anime which you haven't watched qwq?
I'm so sorry qwq. And nuu, L will always live in the hearts of the fans.

Redcap Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 749.67$
01-24-2016, 06:54 AM #22
I just finished Death Note today, it was the first anime I watched and it is very deep, in my opinion the greatest anime ever, it is classical, and the concept is brilliant.

I didn't understand one thing though.. I know "L" died but what happened to Watari? Did he resign? I mean wasn't he the old man in that room when they first showed Near and Mello?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
43 Replies 3,143 Views
Last Post by Yato
07-24-2016, 01:11 AM
20 Replies 1,566 Views
Last Post by Nel
11-06-2015, 01:41 AM