Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Cowboy Bebop. Love it or not?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM #1
For the people who've finished this episodic series, I'd like to know if you enjoyed Cowboy Bebop thoroughly or if it felt really boring at times to you.
What did you think of the ending this anime presented and what rating would you give it on a 10 pt. scale?

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]
[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
06-03-2014, 12:47 AM #2
I haven't watched it >. < I was told that it isn't so great and I've been avoiding it Huh

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

NBF member

06-03-2014, 01:02 AM #3
(06-03-2014, 12:47 AM)Shaurya Wrote:  I haven't watched it >. < I was told that it isn't so great and I've been avoiding it Huh

This is the stats of Cowboy Bebop on MAL:
[Image: capture_130.jpg]
Each vote signifies a rating a MAL user gave to that anime...and so, you can see what most preferred. Winner
I'm one of those who gave it an 8. I suppose you should try it. =)

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

06-03-2014, 01:05 AM #4
(06-03-2014, 01:02 AM)Tyrant Wrote:  This is the stats of Cowboy Bepop on MAL:
Each vote signifies a rating a MAL user gave to that anime...and so, you can see what most preferred. Winner
I will try it. After I complete all the anime I already have in my 'To watch' list. It might take years though Wth5

NBF member

06-03-2014, 01:10 AM #5
(06-03-2014, 01:05 AM)Shaurya Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 01:02 AM)Tyrant Wrote:  This is the stats of Cowboy Bebop on MAL:
I will try it. After I complete all the anime I already have in my 'To watch' list. It might take years though Wth5

You'll live long enough to finish all of them, don't worry. x) Whoosh2

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

06-03-2014, 01:18 AM #6
(06-03-2014, 01:10 AM)Tyrant Wrote:  You'll live long enough to finish all of them, don't worry. x) Whoosh2
Thank you. I will Cuteeyes

Davis Offline Black Death Pirates 3rd Division Cmd
NBF member

Bounty : 20,196.77$
06-03-2014, 02:25 AM #7
(06-02-2014, 08:19 PM)Tyrant Wrote:  For the people who've finished this episodic series, I'd like to know if you enjoyed Cowboy Bebop thoroughly or if it felt really boring at times to you.
What did you think of the ending this anime presented and what rating would you give it on a 10 pt. scale?

i heard that anime was a bit different to most anime's ^_^

[Image: uKbi8F4.png] ~me~

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-03-2014, 06:51 AM #8
I think cowboy bebop is pretty damn sick manAwesome

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

NBF member

06-03-2014, 01:08 PM #9
(06-03-2014, 06:51 AM)Jack Wrote:  I think cowboy bebop is pretty damn sick manAwesome
Yes, it can be really awesome if you're a fan of the theme it has. @_@

(06-03-2014, 02:25 AM)Davis Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 08:19 PM)Tyrant Wrote:  For the people who've finished this episodic series, I'd like to know if you enjoyed Cowboy Bebop thoroughly or if it felt really boring at times to you.

i heard that anime was a bit different to most anime's ^_^

Different in a good constructive way, yes.

NBF member

06-12-2014, 11:48 AM #10
(06-12-2014, 08:55 AM)ermzec611 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Linda shows us how to easily tie a tie for a woman. To tie a tie: Start with the wide end of your necktie on the right. Make sure that it is longer than the one with narrow end. Let's start with Google Glass, which is Google's first wearable technology and is tied to their dynamic information repository in the cloud. How we use it, what we use it for, and what we see and record all goes to the cloud. Will we all be wearing Google Glasses? The answer is no, but many will be using Google Glass for a lot of specialized functions. Just like their medieval forbears, these modern millennarians persecute dissenters from the faith. Academics teaching evidentiary problems with evolutionary theory are fired. Scientists expressing scepticism of man made global warming theory find they cannot get grant funding. We've been burning the midnight oil to create a compelling new ad that visually presents what's at stake in our battle to stop the right wing judicial takeover. For Americans who don't understand the impact extremist judges can have, our ad sets the record straight: it shows judges' gavels shattering the protections and rights we hold dear, including worker rights, the right to privacy, the minimum wage, and environmental laws. For the three Republicans we need to win the vote next week, this ad can help add pressure and push them over the top.. I made a horrible mistake today trying to get Windows 7 on my laptop as opposed to Windows 8. I did a fresh install of Windows 7 over the old Windows 8 partition. I can't install any of the old drivers so my laptop is no where near useful. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] The Old Town Theater has been a theater since 1913, starting as a vaudeville theater. I was involved in a group that wished to purchase it and run it as a non profit. Where is the city on this? Will the Mayor and City Counil let the theater be redeveloped into a chain store? We are spending 250 million on a Metro Station in Potomac Yards, couldn the city afford to purchase the theater so that it can remain a performance venue on the East End of the City, and lease it to a non profit, with the agreement that they would raise the money to restore it and run the programming. Outraged by the audacity of a man who took so long to return a book, he determines to track him down. Apart from the borrower's baffling initial "A." and his confounding address, a small village in China, he has but one clue to go on. Tucked between the yellowed pages is a receipt for a pair of trousers from a laundry in London.. He warns Coulson that he will always be able to see him and that something is coming to kill Skye and take what she has. Ward shoots him dead and is taken into custody leaving Coulson to believe that Ward is working with the Clairvoyant. Agent with top clearance. You will have to match three or extra identical shade cubes underneath the infant pandas to clear them and return th . While you may still find a number of worthwhile single player experiences available, many fail to recoup the $50 $60 investment. Can you blame a gamer if you are unwilling to rush on the first day for a game they might beat that very day? Does it make sense to decrease multiple twenty dollar bills over a disc with on . With two hand pockets to keep your glove clad hands warmer, they are offered in a variety of authentic colours such as charcoal heather grey, red and black, blue/black, as well as bittersweet brown to name a few. For men who hate heavy jackets and prefer lighter counterparts, try North Face Nuptse men's jacket. It offers an excellent warmth to weight ratio that makes it a personal favourite among men that love to travel and perform outdoor activities. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] So we're exercising that right. We're taking one bullet out of the standardized test gun that is being held to the heads of our nation's schools and teachers. It's only one bullet, and there's millions more left in the chamber, but it is OUR bullet so that's what we're going to do.. And take the common medication dihydroergotemy, or (DHE), which Cowan calls "the gold standard" in emergency rooms. It's traditionally given via IV because it causes nausea, but a new inhaling system called Levadex, which has completed trials and is awaiting FDA approval, is controlled by a gate. This is crucial, says Cowan (himself a migraineur) because without the gate, "the medicine slams into the back of your throat and drips into your stomach and you get nauseated. When Shepard asked if that's the kind of film he wanted to make, Dylan replied, like that. Both examples of French New Wave cinema, these films would have a huge impact on Dylan's vision for Renaldo Clara. In Children of Paradise, the French mime Jean Louis Barrault plays a role in whiteface, much as Dylan would perform in whiteface during the Rolling Thunder Revue. One more thing, the jacket made of leather is very great in winter, but not all of them are great in spring and autumn. Some lower quality of jacket made of leather is very terrible in warm days, because it is not breathable and makes your body stuffy. The last one is the price. The loss in younger residents has also lead to a higher median age in these areas. "You would have a higher death to birth ratio because there aren't as many births, but also because an aging population has higher mortality risk," said Johnson. In 2012, six of the metro areas with the largest declines had populations with a median age of at least 40 years, older than the national median age of 37.4. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] To celebrate this point, Claridge's is hosting an exhibition of work from one of the stars of contemporary illustration David Downton, the man who, for the past two years, has held down the harrowing post of artist in residence at said hotel. This tour of duty seems to consist of him drawing some of its many interesting guests and being appointed his own table in the Fumoir bar. When a friend recently called him to say George Clooney was squatting there, Downton said: "I'm on my way.". 1 She doesn't (fully) trust you She suspects that you eye every female in view. Why? Probably because you possess the sense of sight and as such, you notice the opposite sex. This, in turn, makes her jealous. I became alarmed when I noticed that certain Mass Effect 2 DLC elements were not made available on Steam. The Crysis 2 shenanigans confirmed that something was indeed amiss. Steam isn perfect but I have learned to live with it: it isn limited to a single publisher and it keeps all my games neatly together.. Today is the Scottish National Party conference in Perth. At some stage, SNP leader Alex Salmond will no doubt be crowing, as he is wont to do, about his success in transforming Scotland into the "Saudi Arabia of renewables". This is inaccurate. Restoration first for nature, in terms of sorcery they get a 10% base heal crit so stacking that quicker would yield much bigger benefits. As for 2H suggestion, I kind of said starter for a reason. Go for stats first then flesh into a weapon you want to actually enjoy I would say.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] After some thinking and talking to my primary Dr and my family I went for it. The mastectomy went well. That was Nov of 05. I just turned down a job offer from Google. Actually their interview process isn't that hard; I'm guessing it has eased up as the company has grown bigger. Nowadays, the kind of questions they ask are comparable (in difficulty actual content) to other software dev companies in SF/south bay, big or small. So, here's some goggle type ski glass, sunglasses. I start with the bridge of the nose, right above the nose. And, I made my bottom curve on these first. The Panorama Factory handles an increasingly popular image processing task: joining together multiple images to create a wide aspect panorama. This task can require lots of memory and can be computationally intensive, so The Panorama Factory comes in a 64 bit version that's multithreaded. I asked it to join four pictures, each eight megapixels, into a glorious panorama of the interior of Damage Labs. Sarah is pretty suspicious about this idea, even though Mrs. S. Makes the admittedly solid point that Sarah hasn always done the greatest job looking after her daughter. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Bob Ward is not afraid to play dirty. One of his favourite tricks is to deploy the Press Complaints Commission weapon. He has inflicted this torture device more than once on Christopher Booker, reporting him for some doubtful inaccuracy or other which the PCC almost certainly won't have either the intellect or the ideological neutrality to judge fairly, but which will result in his unfortunate victim being tied up for days answering pointless questions about tiny details for the PCC's kangaroo court. One of the many tragic side effects of Nick Clegg's brief rise to prominence is the havoc it has wreaked on Zac Goldsmith's election prospects. The beaming, handsome, tree hugging gazillionaire now stands about as much as chance of winning his campaign seat Richmond Park as a baby snaildarter under a Chinese hydro electric project. My spies in the borough report that his Lib Dem attack dog rival Susan Kramer is making all the running: (Hat tip: Guy Walters). This article has it spot on: no one wants to go to war, but that doesn mean it won come. All it takes is one or two miscalculations and suddenly everyone is locked in an escalating conflict that they don feel safe backing out of. Does that mean that a war between the US and Russia is likely? No, but it is certainly not impossible.Personally I think that there are ways for the west to very simply call Russia bluff, so to speak. We live in a world, when the collective effort makes possible the colonizing of other planets in the foreseeable future. I believe, that we have enough strength and resources for the child born tomorrow to see a world, where uniform international standards of education, labor, pension and medical care, will be established everywhere. A world, where the primary human needs will be satisfied for free.. Plus size dresses is truly a phenomenon in dress fashion. It gives the confidence to plus size woman to feel a lot beautiful more than ever. Because of this, plus size dresses is been involved in different occasions, making its way to compete with the beauty of designs and trendy appeals. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] In fact, so strikingly dressed has the key Russian It girl gang become (along with Perminova and Duma, its members include designers Ulyana Sergeenko and Vika Gazinskaya) that some commentators now believe they are affecting the flow of mainstream European fashion. The theory is that these tasteful and tremendously rich extrovert Russians are pushing more established fashion figures towards more sober clothing selections because they simply can't compete with those It girls. Fedorova says: "I'm proud of them they've shaken up European fashion!". Content managers can swap out branding on white labeled players and update all forms of advertising on the fly, even after embedding on remote sites. Channels of videos can be completely reprogrammed in the cloud and feed updates to live embeds anywhere on the web. Like all other actions, channel management is a point and click process that requires virtually no learning curve.. I love the yellow sapphire pinky ring with white diamonds; pinky rings are making a real comeback. I also love a pair of hoop earrings that are encrusted with blue sapphires, emeralds and white diamonds. These come in a set with matching bracelet and necklace, as does the rest of the collection.". Rare flowers can also be bought at some select stores here but have to be ordered at least a week before needed. While most of the stalls cater particularly to individual customers, there are also wholesale flower retailers in the area that answer to large orders. Some bigger flower shops even accept deliveries. There are a number of people who understand the hazards of smoking but are unable to kick the habit. Such people are looking for ways and means to give up smoking. Earlier, inhalers and nicotine patches have been used as alternate methods to get over the smoking habit. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Add wheels to the bottom and paint the bi plane however the children wish.Creating paper airplanes is an easy way to commemorate Amelia Earhart. There are a multitude of different types of paper airplanes that are easy for children to create. The simplest airplane, the paper airplane that resembles a jet, is the best to teach children to follow directions, make predictions and learn about gravity and other aspects of aeronautics. Actually no. I'd say definitely no. In no wise does Ben Goldacre's membrum virile, however humorously invoked, contribute anything useful to the debate on climate change. Model numbers should be the same for each pair of Armani sunglasses, no matter where you make your purchase. Ask the seller to provide the model number for the sunglasses and then look it up online to make sure you are getting exactly what you expect. Each new pair of glasses will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. 4. Cut. 5. This is not an ilvl 90 discussion. This is only about the current system as of 2.2. I have full access to second coil and have yet to imply that it a club. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Female nudity doesn't automatically mean exploitation, and in fact making that claim that every time a woman takes her clothes off for a camera it's because she's being exploited THAT is just as sexist as what you are petitioning against. I can not be the only one who sees this. I have never once in my 43 years felt like I could not secure employment or have credibilityif I didn'ttakemy clothes off. A close contender to Confluence, simple to use and install. It is considered most trusted product by the Global 2000 corporations with large multinational users most notably of which is the Finnish mobile phone company, Nokia. Socialtext is the leader in making web collaboration secure, scalable and easy to use. The hammer, which is held back by spring pressure, swings forward to connect to the primer cap on the bullet. Without this action, the bullet would not function. Each manufacturer uses a uniquely shaped firing pin for forensic identification purposes. Damian's criticism was that this is untrue, which may well be the case. But more disturbing than that, in my book, is its ideological unsoundness. It goes almost without saying that Morgan's speech was delivered at Bright Blue, the one man and a dog policy forum for Lib Dems who want to play at being Conservatives. As an Iranian, I thank the Obama administration for sanctioning the regime. Let just hope that President Obama has learned from his mistakes in 2009 and stands with the Iranian people in real regime change. Until we remove this regime, this regime will only continue their belligerence.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I hate you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 190 Views