Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Cliches in Anime

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jyy Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 591.89$
08-10-2017, 04:48 PM #1
As with other art forms, some things seem to always be in anime, much to the annoyance of some people.  Anyway, what could be done to fix the problem?   Does anyone have any ideas for new types of stories?  Maybe some lesser known types of stories should be told more often.

MadaraUchiha Online Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 110,146.65$
08-11-2017, 02:08 AM #2
Fan-service-Now, this is my personal opinion. Many people like fan-service and echi in anime. In fact, it's considered a staple in anime, and otaku's think of it proudly, and say that insulting is just Western mentality. My problem with it is that, mostly, it acts as a distraction. Others include punching someone in a comical way, and the victim flying a few miles away. This is especially common with Tsundere's, another cliche in anime, but, a cliche that doesn't bother me as much. One more would be shouting. This is especially common in Shounen anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Nel Unregistered

Bounty : 0$
08-13-2017, 01:38 AM #3
(08-11-2017, 02:08 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Fan-service-Now, this is my personal opinion. Many people like fan-service and echi in anime. In fact, it's considered a staple in anime, and otaku's think of it proudly, and say that insulting is just Western mentality. My problem with it is that, mostly, it acts as a distraction. Others include punching someone in a comical way, and the victim flying a few miles away. This is especially common with Tsundere's, another cliche in anime, but, a cliche that doesn't bother me as much. One more would be shouting. This is especially common in Shounen anime.

Only fairy tail of action anime got that. Not many action and shonen anime got echi content.

MadaraUchiha Online Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 110,146.65$
08-13-2017, 01:49 AM #4
(08-13-2017, 01:38 AM)Nel Wrote:  Only fairy tail of action anime got that. Not many action and shonen anime got echi content.
Yes, but, the number of shounen anime I've watched is very limited. The vast majority of anime have echi content.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
30 Replies 714 Views
Last Post by Davis
08-17-2017, 06:17 AM
2 Replies 23 Views
Last Post by BurnsyCEO
08-17-2017, 12:52 AM