Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Chernaudi's Random Stuff

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chernaudi Offline Skilled
Mood: None

Bounty : 7,149.66$
12-08-2014, 09:44 AM #21
Hi everyone.

I got done with everything that I wanted to get done today. I have that party thing tomorrow and I'll be up early tomorrow for that. But aside from that and Tuesday's outing, I don't have much planned for what I'll be doing until I go back to work Wednesday.

So tonight I'll just be looking up some stuff for fun tonight.

I'll be back later Smile

12-10-2014, 05:12 AM #22
Hi everyone.

Sorry, but this will be my only post here today until later on this evening. I had my work party yesterday and it went pretty well. I did spend a lot of time yesterday sleeping though.

I'll just be doing my normal stuff today and getting ready for work tomorrow and my outing on Thursday.

I'll be back later Smile

12-11-2014, 10:18 AM #23
Hi everyone.

I went out and bought some new noodle dinner stuff after work. I'll be trying two new Japanese inspired noodle dishes later tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be having my outing at the Animal Shelter/Humane Society, the Bird Sanctuary, and a library. Other than that, I don't have much planned until Saturday when I have to be at a Christmas party.

Also, on Monday, at a Christmas party at work, I met two people who I'd like to befriend, and I'm hoping to hear from one of them soon.

I'll be back later Smile

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,312.99$
12-11-2014, 11:09 AM #24
(12-11-2014, 10:18 AM)Chernaudi Wrote:  Hi everyone.

I went out and bought some new noodle dinner stuff after work. I'll be trying two new Japanese inspired noodle dishes later tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be having my outing at the Animal Shelter/Humane Society, the Bird Sanctuary, and a library. Other than that, I don't have much planned until Saturday when I have to be at a Christmas party.

Also, on Monday, at a Christmas party at work, I met two people who I'd like to befriend, and I'm hoping to hear from one of them soon.

I'll be back later Smile

Aren't you watching any anime lately,chernaudi?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Baz Offline Rookie

Bounty : 2,117.3$
12-12-2014, 07:20 AM #25
Work parties are the best aren't they?

12-12-2014, 12:33 PM #26
Hi everyone.

I haven't watched much anime--or much TV--lately. And I'm going to be bad at that and other things until Sunday when things slow down for me.

I did make my rounds today, and I learned that all winter at the bird sanctuary that a barn owl will be kept inside during the winter, so I can easily see him, provided that I can get there at a time and day when he's not out on an educational program. And at the animal shelter, there were tons of cats, including small kittens and huge adult cats, and I mean huge, some of the largest I've seen aside from one of my parent's cats.

And I don't know if you guys know this about me (probably not, since this is the first time I think that I'm bringing it up), I have this huge thing with listening to songs by Jane Child (if you're into early '90s music, you might have heard of her). I only first heard one of her songs at my father's house where there's a TV station that just plays weather info with music from the local radio station in the background. She was kinda popular in the early to mid '90s, but since then has faded into the background, so today she's not crazy famous, and she's mostly known for being a lyricist/music composer and producer, and her work on keyboards/pianos and synthesizers. My favorites are "Mona Lisa Smiles", "Welcome to the Real World", and "I Don't Wanna Fall in Love".

Tomorrow, I head back to work, and Saturday afternoon I have a Christmas party that I want to attend. So I'll be kinda busy until Sunday.

I'll be back later Smile

12-14-2014, 04:07 PM #27
Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being really active here the past couple of days, but I got pretty sick Friday night and it's gotten worse. I did attend my Christmas party today, and aside from feeling like crap and it getting progressively worse on that end, it was great.

Right now, I'll be trying to do some dishes later and try and get a lot of sleep. I don't have much in the way of energy right now.

I'll be back later Smile

12-15-2014, 06:08 AM #28
Hi everyone.

I'm still sick and I don't know if I'll be able to make it in to work tomorrow.  It depends right now on if my condition worsens and such.

Anyways, I'll probably look up some Audi stuff, since some galleries and info has been updated in the past few days.

Right now, I'll leave you with some photos of Lia/Liana:

And photos of the now famous accident from practice at Le Mans this year:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'll be back later Smile

12-16-2014, 06:54 AM #29
Hi everyone.

I called off work today because I'm still messed up with this cold that I have, and I hope to return to work on Wednesday.

I did find some new Liana photos today after I hopped online, and I'd used the enlarge image function and maybe even the view image function to view in HQ. Now, wouldn't Lia make a beautiful vampire in like a Twilight movie or something?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I'll spend the next couple of days resting up and trying to get better physically.

I'll be back later Smile

12-18-2014, 07:31 AM #30
Hi everyone.

I relapsed last night and I was pretty ill this morning and was bed-ridden most of the day. At least I'll be heading into work tomorrow, hopefully.

I'll be spending tonight just looking up some stuff and later on I'll post more about the Audi Sport Season Finale event from this morning.

I'll be back later Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
21 Replies 2,094 Views
Last Post by Nel
11-07-2015, 11:52 AM
6 Replies 1,030 Views
Last Post by Elvis
09-14-2015, 12:04 AM
6 Replies 847 Views
Last Post by Star_Of_Hope
03-08-2015, 01:17 AM