Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Chernaudi's Random Stuff

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chernaudi Offline Skilled
Mood: None

Bounty : 7,149.66$
11-20-2014, 04:54 PM #1
Hi everyone.

I had a much better day today.  Only issue was nagging heartburn--something I ate obviously.  Got a lot done, though it was only one file--it was huge and the person who prepped it made some mistakes, but it was mostly just a huge file that had to be scanned and checked.

Only big news from today is that 9-time Le Mans winner and current Audi Sport WEC driver Tom Kristensen announced that he'll be retiring from full time racing at the end of the month after the WEC season finale in Brazil.  He'll remain active in the team as an Audi brand ambassador and team adviser.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Other than that, not too much has happened.  I'll be looking up some stuff and probably making some chicken bacon ranch pasta salad.

I'll be back later Smile

11-21-2014, 12:59 PM #2
Hi everyone.

I had a pretty good day today, and I'm planning on just having a night now of looking up some Audi gallery stuff after I wake back up from a nap.

I've been feeling better over the past couple of days and though I'm unsure of what I'll be having for dinner tonight, I'm edging towards tempura chicken with french fries after I wake up.

I have work tomorrow and I get my pay from work tomorrow, too, so that means some shopping tomorrow after I get home.

I'll be back later Smile

11-22-2014, 11:22 PM #3
Hi everyone.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I was a bit tired and I was hoping for my brother and I to make it out to the bank before it closed.  We decided not to go and wait until later this morning.

I'll be withdrawing my wages from my bank account, getting some stuff from Walmart (mostly snacks, since Thanksgiving is only a few days away), and getting a pizza from Pizza Hut--pepperoni and banana peppers with marinara dipping sauce.

It's cold and rainy here, but considering how cold it was, that's a good thing this time around, and over the next few nights, we'll actually let the stove burn out overnight to save on wood.  Then it'll cool down to "normal", then warm up again first week of December.  But even "normal" is a lot better than insane cold we've had all week here.

I'll be back later Smile

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 96,063.9$
11-23-2014, 03:36 AM #4
Welcome to One Piece Forum...........Please create a thread in the Greetings section so that everyone can get to know you..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Jupiter Zero Offline Registered User

Bounty : 2,471.14$
11-23-2014, 03:51 AM #5
Hi, Chernaudi. Smile

11-26-2014, 07:28 AM #6
Hi everyone.

Been pretty busy with work and Thanksgiving stuff, so that's why I haven't been posting as much.  

I had an outing today to pick up a Barn Owl book from the library, a Twister DVD, and I visited a shelter for cats.  I'd like to eventually adopt one someday.  I'll also visit the humane society in a couple of weeks to look at their cats, since I have a big outing in Columbus next Tuesday.

Hopefully soon I'll also have a photo or two to post of a Brazilian themed Audi R18 that will be raced in Sao Paulo this weekend.  Hopefully they'll be some photos over the next day or so.

Other than that, I just have to do some final things with getting ready for Thanksgiving and such.

I'll be back later Smile

11-27-2014, 10:34 PM #7
Hi everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving Smile

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I was pretty tired and then I had to get up this morning to finish off getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner. I won't be back online until later tonight, which hopefully by then some photos of the Brazilian themed Audi R18 from Sao Paulo.

There's also this photo of Liana:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone Smile

11-29-2014, 07:25 AM #8
Hi everyone.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Smile

I had a great Thanksgiving, and I'll be having some left overs for dinner tonight at some point.

I don't have a whole lot going on until Monday when I go back to work and Tuesday when I go to Columbus for the day.

And now here's a couple of photos of the "Brazilian Audi" from Sao Paulo that will be racing there this weekend:

I just plan on looking up some stuff and resting tonight and this weekend before I go to work Monday, get my Social Security deposit from the bank, and get ready for Tuesday.

I'll be back later Smile

11-30-2014, 08:49 AM #9
Hi everyone.

Just a tired, lazy Saturday here. Tomorrow's the last WEC race of the season, and then for me, the race season doesn't start again until the end of March next year.

I'll be spending tonight resting and looking up some stuff. I do hope that you enjoyed my Brazilian Audi pics, but I really don't have a ton to report on for today really.

I'll be back later Smile

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 94,225.16$
11-30-2014, 03:08 PM #10
(11-30-2014, 08:49 AM)Chernaudi Wrote:  Hi everyone.

Just a tired, lazy Saturday here. Tomorrow's the last WEC race of the season, and then for me, the race season doesn't start again until the end of March next year.

I'll be spending tonight resting and looking up some stuff. I do hope that you enjoyed my Brazilian Audi pics, but I really don't have a ton to report on for today really.

I'll be back later Smile

You don't have to stick to just one thread.Feel free to look around and post as many posts as you want chernaudi Grin
We have off topic sections too.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
21 Replies 2,635 Views
Last Post by Nel
11-07-2015, 11:52 AM
6 Replies 1,241 Views
Last Post by Elvis
09-14-2015, 12:04 AM
6 Replies 1,063 Views
Last Post by Star_Of_Hope