Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Bullied by Jeff erno-sub story different

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

yaoifangirl Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,222.83$
05-27-2015, 02:53 PM #1
This particular story in bullied made me bawl my eyes out.
there is this kid named caiden who got bullied just because he looks weird. He knows he is gay but other people doesn't know that for certain. They called him a faggot all day long.
He is the target and always gets bullied and one day an open gay jock, rick met him in the changing room.

Rick's friend jokingly asked rick to take caiden out as they are both gay and that ticked rick off as he is not sissy just like caiden.
In order to prove that he went to caiden and whipped him with a wet towel on that back. Caiden began to cry as he is just a 16-year old lean kid.
After he finished everyone in the changing room stood in a line with a bunch of wet towels.

After that, caiden went to him home and picked up a gun and committed suicide.
He is no sissy. He is weak and he couldn't help himself being weak and when he tried to stand up for himself everything got worse and he accepted that.
His father hated him for being weak and two older brothers bullied him.
He got no way out and committed a suicide. This is seen anywhere.
You may not know what the other person is feeling.
So, do not bully others.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
everyone else in this forum. Yaoi isn't just freakish. Learn to accept it just like a heterosexual relationship.
Don't think of them as weirdos and don't judge them with your single-mindedness.
That's all I got to offer for you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I am no freak but have an open-mind you retard

[Image: Capture.png]

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 185,442.03$
05-27-2015, 05:55 PM #2
Don't get too emotional kiddo.
I am sorry okay.
I admit it. We haven't been exactly cooperating with you. We are not going to take this section down anytime soon. So, relax as for the other sections you have requested....try to post 2500 topics about this yaoi genre and I will get you the other sections as well. I hope that's okay with you.

Also. we are not looking down on you...it's just that...it's all new to us ._.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 106,525.05$
05-27-2015, 09:25 PM #3
I don't care about homosexuality........It's just that, having too many not-so-active sections is useless........We decided to merge sections dedicated for popular anime like Naruto, Bleach, into "Anime Discussions" section........So, something like "yaoi section" which is used by a couple of people, is not going to be feasible in the long term.........Some people accept homosexuality, and some don't, so, you need to make your 'open-mind' even more open to accept those who don't accept homosexuality.......
This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 04:33 AM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 15,677.05$
05-27-2015, 10:11 PM #4
i give up.
i am not talking about this shit again.

what the hell do you mean by retard, you mean woman?

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Akatsuki

05-28-2015, 01:37 AM #5
(05-27-2015, 10:11 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  i give up.
i am not talking about this shit again.

what the hell do you mean by retard, you mean woman?

It means that you were born with a mental condition and hence, you need to work a million times harder to do simple things.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Rouge pirate

05-28-2015, 09:54 PM #6
(05-28-2015, 01:37 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  It means that you were born with a mental condition and hence, you need to work a million times harder to do simple things.......

you know what bro?
sometimes you are dumb.
i know full well what retard is and i am just asking her the reason to call me that.

Akatsuki

05-29-2015, 12:44 AM #7
(05-28-2015, 09:54 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  
(05-28-2015, 01:37 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  It means that you were born with a mental condition and hence, you need to work a million times harder to do simple things.......

you know what bro?
sometimes you are dumb.
i know full well what retard is and i am just asking her the reason to call me that.

Type 'sarcasm' in Google........

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 40,630.52$
05-29-2015, 03:22 AM #8
This is fascinating, but why am I tagged in this thread? I was one of the few people who defended her and her yaoi section, yet somehow she thinks that I was bullying her... I don't get how she could have come to that conclusion... I was on her side...

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

Rouge pirate

05-29-2015, 11:28 PM #9
(05-29-2015, 12:44 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Type 'sarcasm' in Google........
I am gonna type why my bro madara is cruel x(
why are you being mean to me?

(05-29-2015, 03:22 AM)alakazam Wrote:  This is fascinating, but why am I tagged in this thread? I was one of the few people who defended her and her yaoi section, yet somehow she thinks that I was bullying her... I don't get how she could have come to that conclusion... I was on her side...

i bet she just wants some attention or she wants to gather some fans or make new fans.

Akatsuki

05-30-2015, 02:01 AM #10
(05-29-2015, 11:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  
(05-29-2015, 12:44 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Type 'sarcasm' in Google........
I am gonna type why my bro madara is cruel x(
why are you being mean to me?

(05-29-2015, 03:22 AM)alakazam Wrote:  This is fascinating, but why am I tagged in this thread? I was one of the few people who defended her and her yaoi section, yet somehow she thinks that I was bullying her... I don't get how she could have come to that conclusion... I was on her side...

i bet she just wants some attention or she wants to gather some fans or make new fans.

Never mind........And, you got that part partially right, in your reply to Alakazam...........