Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Boruto Naruto Next Generations review

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 24,778.46$
06-23-2017, 03:33 AM #41
(06-22-2017, 05:39 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Yes, that'd be pretty awesome. It would not be too bad if Naruto become more like Jiraiya(except the pervert part), funny, skilled and extremely intelligent.
Not making Sakura a mentor figure would be a wasted opportunity. Barring Kaguya, she is among the most powerful Kunoichi to ever exist. 
Kakashi has a two second scene in the opening song. Both of them haven't made an appearance in the anime yet.

By the way, Kakashi was in the preview for episode 13 at the end of episode 12, so, there you go. He's(finally) gonna make his appearance in episode 13.
Right. And Sarada would spend the rest of her life reading reports : D

That is true, makes be excited to see it =) It is not like Sasuke or Naruto had spend a ton of screen time training their students wither, I'd like to watch them do it too.

Oh good, I was afraid they died or something ^^' Tsunade is probably an old hag now though ._.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 104,066.64$
06-23-2017, 04:17 AM #42
(06-23-2017, 03:33 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Right. And Sarada would spend the rest of her life reading reports : D

That is true, makes be excited to see it =) It is not like Sasuke or Naruto had spend a ton of screen time training their students wither, I'd like to watch them do it too.

Oh good, I was afraid they died or something ^^' Tsunade is probably an old hag now though ._.
Yes, but, they do play a larger role in the narrative, Naruto is the Hokage of course, and Sasuke is a wandered, who is studying and researching Ninjutsu. Tell me, is Sakura like a Jonin instructor for Genin in the manga? 

She was already 55 in Naruto Shippuden, so, yeah, I guess she's past 70 now :/.
By the way, this is how Kurenai looks in the anime right now:
[Image: Boruto-naruto-next-generations-episode-5...i-Yuhi.jpg]
This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 04:19 AM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

06-23-2017, 06:36 AM #43
(06-23-2017, 04:17 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Yes, but, they do play a larger role in the narrative, Naruto is the Hokage of course, and Sasuke is a wandered, who is studying and researching Ninjutsu. Tell me, is Sakura like a Jonin instructor for Genin in the manga? 

She was already 55 in Naruto Shippuden, so, yeah, I guess she's past 70 now :/.
By the way, this is how Kurenai looks in the anime right now:
[Image: Boruto-naruto-next-generations-episode-5...i-Yuhi.jpg]
So Sasuke appears in the anime too? I thought Sarada grew without seeing her father much, or something like that.

Sakura is more of a housewife, as far as I can tell : D Same as Hinata. Its pretty weird, considering how strong they used to be. One would think Hinata would have her hands full training students and Sakura would be treating people in a hospital or something.

I see. Wasn't there some story about Tsunade hiding her real age? I thought there was even an episode where her hands got wrinkled after she lost too much chakra (or something, I don't remember :/) and couldn't maintain whatever jutsu she uses with that ability. Makes me wonder if her appearance now will be that much different from the old one. It probably will be.

Oh that is pretty cool =) What about her kid, is he/she already shown? Shikamaru was supposed to be that kid's teacher, I remember. Also that child is older than Boruto, huh, didn't think of it O.o

Akatsuki

06-23-2017, 06:28 PM #44
(06-23-2017, 06:36 AM)Sindar Wrote:  So Sasuke appears in the anime too? I thought Sarada grew without seeing her father much, or something like that.

Sakura is more of a housewife, as far as I can tell : D Same as Hinata. Its pretty weird, considering how strong they used to be. One would think Hinata would have her hands full training students and Sakura would be treating people in a hospital or something.

I see. Wasn't there some story about Tsunade hiding her real age? I thought there was even an episode where her hands got wrinkled after she lost too much chakra (or something, I don't remember :/) and couldn't maintain whatever jutsu she uses with that ability. Makes me wonder if her appearance now will be that much different from the old one. It probably will be.

Oh that is pretty cool =) What about her kid, is he/she already shown? Shikamaru was supposed to be that kid's teacher, I remember. Also that child is older than Boruto, huh, didn't think of it O.o
No, no. I'm talking about Naruto's epilogue. My point was that Sasuke was still contributing to the village and the shinobi sekai, in one way or another. He doesn't appear in the anime yet. I think it'll be a long time before he does. He's there in the ending song, though.

Yes, she does use techniques to hide her real age. I mean, she still looked about 30 in the anime, and she's a Senju so she still has good prowess over Chakra, so, I bet she has made her physical body age 10 more years. 

Nope, don't think so. But, her daughter is certainly a few years older than the children of Naruto and Sasuke's peers.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Yesterday, 12:56 AM #45
(06-23-2017, 06:28 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(too lazy to search for English version, sorry about that ^^') I kinda like the design, but it is also nothing like Sasuke from Kishimoto's manga or anime. He would probably be more normal in the Boruto anime.

So she has a daughter. That is even better, since Shikamaru always complains about dealing with girls/women =) I hope to see a flashback to him acting like a mentor.
This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:57 AM by Sindar.

Akatsuki

Yesterday, 02:01 AM #46
(Yesterday, 12:56 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(too lazy to search for English version, sorry about that ^^') I kinda like the design, but it is also nothing like Sasuke from Kishimoto's manga or anime. He would probably be more normal in the Boruto anime.

So she has a daughter. That is even better, since Shikamaru always complains about dealing with girls/women =) I hope to see a flashback to him acting like a mentor.
It's been implied a few times that Sarada admires Naruto more than Sasuke, in the anime, as well as in the movie. 
And, that is the actual design for Sasuke during the epilogue chapter, right? That's how he's gonna look. 

As far as Mirai Sarutobi is concerned, I think you can read the Naruto Hiden light novel series, and the Naruto Light Novel Project series. The latter connects Naruto and Boruto. Naruto Hiden has 6 novels, and Naruto Light Novel has 1 so far.

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Bounty : 39,441.65$
Yesterday, 02:16 AM #47
(06-21-2017, 02:15 AM)Sindar Wrote:  They just named her after salad. Seems appropriate.

I don't know anything about the anime, which is why I am asking carefully : D I am reading the part where they are taking chunin exams. I saw animated version of some of the fights there, it was probably in the movie, right? Sarada took out a person in a single punch, that is why I thought she might have inherited her mother's power.  

Ah, so the anime is set earlier than the manga, I guess. Boruto is a ninja from the beginning in the story I am reading. I would kinda like it  if the two stories, the anime and the manga, deviate =)

Yeah, I've read his back story, but I definitely don't want to spoil it here, which is why I asked about it being revealed in the anime =) It is not a part of the Boruto manga I'm reading, it is a one shot by Kishi, I think.

You think salad name is cool? i thought kishimoto is really an a##. He made naruto the hero now why does he gotta make boruto a hero as well? Why can't he give that to sasuke's offspring?

(06-20-2017, 08:01 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  A child's name need not be derivate of his/her parents. And, Sarada is another name for the Hindu Goddess Saraswathi, who is known as the Goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning.

I see. I think the anime is decent. But, it definitely has a lot of room for improvement.

All the names in naruto are slightly different from that of their parents. Naruto boruto. In shika cho thing. Naruto minato.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Yesterday, 02:27 AM #48
(Yesterday, 02:01 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  It's been implied a few times that Sarada admires Naruto more than Sasuke, in the anime, as well as in the movie. 
And, that is the actual design for Sasuke during the epilogue chapter, right? That's how he's gonna look. 

As far as Mirai Sarutobi is concerned, I think you can read the Naruto Hiden light novel series, and the Naruto Light Novel Project series. The latter connects Naruto and Boruto. Naruto Hiden has 6 novels, and Naruto Light Novel has 1 so far.
Yeah, I got that vibe too. Though I think rather she just doesn't like her father's lack of ambition. She probably thinks he could have been a hokage, or at least try to compete for the title, but he didn't. That is just a thought though. 

So that that is her name, huh. I like her design too, looks neat. 
[Image: latest?cb=20150411191045]

Thanks for the info. I don't think I'll be reading any light novels in the near future, but it is good to know that they exist ^^'

(Yesterday, 02:16 AM)Nel Wrote:  You think salad name is cool? i thought kishimoto is really an a##. He made naruto the hero now why does he gotta make boruto a hero as well? Why can't he give that to sasuke's offspring?

All the names in naruto are slightly different from that of their parents. Naruto boruto. In shika cho thing. Naruto minato.
Sure, a very cool name. Better than Cabbage, for instance Tongue I don't know what other name choices Sasuke had for his daughter  Angel 

I personally hope Sarada will be the hero of the story, even if she isn't the titular character =)
This post was last modified: Yesterday, 02:31 AM by Sindar.

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Bounty : 39,441.65$
Yesterday, 11:52 PM #49
(Yesterday, 02:27 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Yeah, I got that vibe too. Though I think rather she just doesn't like her father's lack of ambition. She probably thinks he could have been a hokage, or at least try to compete for the title, but he didn't. That is just a thought though. 

Thanks for the info. I don't think I'll be reading any light novels in the near future, but it is good to know that they exist ^^'

Sure, a very cool name. Better than Cabbage, for instance Tongue I don't know what other name choices Sasuke had for his daughter  Angel 

I personally hope Sarada will be the hero of the story, even if she isn't the titular character =)
That's a made up name by luffy. His original name, cavendish isn't a lame name. Sasuke's naming skills suck big time. So even you want to see someone from sasuke to be the main character? That's cool. So it ain't just me who got tired of naruto boruto thing

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Akatsuki

Today, 12:38 AM #50
(Yesterday, 11:52 PM)Nel Wrote:  That's a made up name by luffy. His original name, cavendish isn't a lame name. Sasuke's naming skills suck big time. So even you want to see someone from sasuke to be the main character? That's cool. So it ain't just me who got tired of naruto boruto thing
I already told you, Sarada is a name derived from the Indian Goddess Saraswathi, who stands for wisdom, intelligence, literature, arts and music.

(Yesterday, 02:27 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Yeah, I got that vibe too. Though I think rather she just doesn't like her father's lack of ambition. She probably thinks he could have been a hokage, or at least try to compete for the title, but he didn't. That is just a thought though. 

Though, the thing is he did want to become the Hokage at some point during the war. But, yeah, Sarada admires Naruto more and Boruto admires Sasuke more.

I haven't read any of them either, and I'm not planning to read them. I did read stuff from the Wiki pages.

As for your answer to Nel, I do hope Sarada gets a prime role, if not the primary role. Even her design is somewhat more unique than Boruto, and her traits too. Boruto pretty much looks like Naruto with longer hair, and just like Naruto, he is a trouble-maker. Other than the fact that she can be somewhat cold, and of course she is very smart, she's kind of a unique character.

(Yesterday, 02:16 AM)Nel Wrote:  You think salad name is cool? i thought kishimoto is really an a##. He made naruto the hero now why does he gotta make boruto a hero as well? Why can't he give that to sasuke's offspring?

Yes, I guess Sarada was an exception. And, it has some meaning. Imo, I think Boruto is a crap name.
This post was last modified: Today, 12:49 AM by MadaraUchiha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
2 Replies 30 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
Today, 12:46 AM
10 Replies 546 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-09-2017, 02:08 PM
16 Replies 840 Views
Last Post by Mansi14
05-26-2017, 04:56 AM