Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Boruto Naruto Next Generations review

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Arsudar Offline Frostwolf
Mood: None

Bounty : 4,779.96$
06-12-2017, 07:24 PM #1
And so, Naruto has ended for quite a while but some fans still don't want to say good bye to this series. Thanks for that, now we've Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. Since it haven't finished yet and I've just watched few first episodes so I can only share several first impressions.
While I know many people are tired of Naruto, still I'm used to be its fan. And I think this one deserves a look. So... have fun XD!

- Story: The story follows the progress of Boruto - Naruto's son, he's extremely similar to his father (except he doesn't the same lonely problem like his old man). Currently the show mostly surround Boruto's school life along with his friends. It's quite interesting to see the children of our favorite Naruto characters, but otherwise, I don't feel too interested in the series yet. However, this show seems going to be really long since at the beginning of the first episode, there is a scene of Naruto world being wrecked and it falls to Boruto's hands to fix it.

- Characters: Besides our previous cast of Naruto, we have their children as the main focus. As I said, it's interesting to see their children, and especially how's Naruto and his friends are doing. But other that, other new characters don't feel interesting to me. Their design and characteristics are kinda bland.

- Art and Animation: Generally I don't have any problem with the art and animation. Everything looks decent, not much different than previous Naruto series and movies.

So far, that's all I can say. For now, I would say it's somewhere between average and good rating. The show is nice since I can satisfy my curious about what happened to all of the Naruto characters, how their children doing. But other than that, I haven't sense any interesting part... On second thought there are actually new plot but I doubt we want to be spoiled.

And that's it. So, what do you think about this Boruto series? Will you follow it?

Satanael: "I know God, and you are NOT him!"
[Image: latest?cb=20160917052836]

Nel Unregistered

Bounty : 0$
06-12-2017, 10:15 PM #2
Boruto solves Naruto's problems? That sounds pretty unbelievable as it's Naruto who used to solve all that stuff

Arsudar Offline Frostwolf

Bounty : 4,779.96$
06-15-2017, 03:45 PM #3
(06-12-2017, 10:15 PM)Nel Wrote:  Boruto solves Naruto's problems? That sounds pretty unbelievable as it's Naruto who used to solve all that stuff
Umm I mean is Naruto has a difficult childhood: he was an orphan, he was treated like a monster and most people avoided him. While his son Boruto has a merrier childhood: has a full family with parents and sister, has friends, being the son of the 7th Hokage and also the hero of the 4th Great Ninja War. Though Boruto are still famous as troublemakers, he doesn't live in the same situation as Naruto did.

Satanael: "I know God, and you are NOT him!"
[Image: latest?cb=20160917052836]

MadaraUchiha Online Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 110,146.65$
06-16-2017, 01:38 AM #4
I've watched 10 episodes, and these are my thoughts:

Story: The story is sort of a slow build-up so far. Obviously, the important elements are the dark shadow, and mysterious figures from The Village of Sound. I'm looking forward to where they take this.

Characters: While Boruto is certainly not as annoying as Naruto in my opinion, it seems like everything happens effortlessly for him, and that becomes somewhat boring. But, still him and all the other kids are charming enough for me to enjoy the show. And of course, the occasional cameos from the adults always amps up the nostalgia factor.

Score: The score occasionally reminds me of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but, I didn't find anything special so far, like I did when I watched the old series, especially Naruto Shippuden.

Voice-Acting: The voice-acting is good enough.

Art and animation: I found it to be very bland. You could easily say that Naruto had a lot of vision and depth just by watching the first few episodes. There's nothing note-worthy here, there's no one shot that's etched in my mind. Everything is by-the-numbers Shounen.

So far, my negatives with this series are that there's nothing dramatic happening, and the problem is that it feels afraid to setup a conflict, and even if it does, it tries to resolve it quickly. Also, I feel like it could benefit from more blood. And, the jokes always don't land.

All in all, the first 10 episodes get a 7.2/10 from me.
This post was last modified: 06-16-2017, 01:40 AM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Nel Unregistered

06-16-2017, 02:01 AM #5
(06-15-2017, 03:45 PM)Arsudar Wrote:  Umm I mean is Naruto has a difficult childhood: he was an orphan, he was treated like a monster and most people avoided him. While his son Boruto has a merrier childhood: has a full family with parents and sister, has friends, being the son of the 7th Hokage and also the hero of the 4th Great Ninja War. Though Boruto are still famous as troublemakers, he doesn't live in the same situation as Naruto did.

He got a sister? I thought boruto is the only child. 
I shouldn't have assumed that. I bet naruto is supporting him in making a mess of things then

Akatsuki

06-16-2017, 02:25 AM #6
(06-16-2017, 02:01 AM)Nel Wrote:  He got a sister? I thought boruto is the only child. 
I shouldn't have assumed that. I bet naruto is supporting him in making a mess of things then
He's not.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Nel Unregistered

06-16-2017, 02:29 AM #7
(06-16-2017, 02:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  He's not.

Serves him right for doing all that things and for giving that third hokage a headache 
. Will you read this manga too?

Akatsuki

06-16-2017, 02:34 AM #8
(06-16-2017, 02:29 AM)Nel Wrote:  Serves him right for doing all that things and for giving that third hokage a headache 
. Will you read this manga too?
Boruto is certainly a trouble-maker, but he is pretty smart.
It's an original anime. It doesn't have a manga.

Nel Unregistered

06-16-2017, 01:58 PM #9
(06-16-2017, 02:34 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Boruto is certainly a trouble-maker, but he is pretty smart.
It's an original anime. It doesn't have a manga.

I guess it's a filler story then. Things happen and Naruto is so popular that they want it to continue

Akatsuki

06-16-2017, 06:31 PM #10
(06-16-2017, 01:58 PM)Nel Wrote:  I guess it's a filler story then. Things happen and Naruto is so popular that they want it to continue
It's not filler. It's original. And, since it's over-seen by Kishimoto, I'd say it's canon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
41 Replies 3,815 Views
Last Post by Nel
08-07-2017, 11:42 AM
17 Replies 334 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
07-30-2017, 06:43 PM
15 Replies 416 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-03-2017, 11:12 AM