Blog writers

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Don't you think we need more quality blog writers? How many of you guys know how to write blogs on the first place?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Sindar knows....Ask him...
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-25-2015, 11:49 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

We will have to pitch in write some stuff too madara Grin

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

i don't know Sad,hopeful we find one

[Image: giphy.gif]
Sindar
Akatsuki

(08-25-2015, 10:40 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is  a forum, not a blogging platform, it wouldn't be possible to have any real blogs here in the first place. Chernaudi kinda does that in her thread, that is as close as you can get to having a  blog on a forum =) Is that what you mean?

By the way, can someone teach me how to tag people? ^^' I thought you had to use [@Username] syntax, but apparently that's wrong.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-26-2015, 02:33 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is  a forum, not a blogging platform, it wouldn't be possible to have any real blogs here in the first place. Chernaudi kinda does that in her thread, that is as close as you can get to having a  blog on a forum =) Is that what you mean?

By the way, can someone teach me how to tag people? ^^' I thought you had to use [@Username] syntax, but apparently that's wrong.

Clara already adjusted everything sindar Grin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is our blog Grin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] with no square brackets.
That's how you can tag someone.

Sindar
Akatsuki

(08-26-2015, 02:46 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is  a forum, not a blogging platform, it wouldn't be possible to have any real blogs here in the first place. Chernaudi kinda does that in her thread, that is as close as you can get to having a  blog on a forum =) Is that what you mean?

Clara already adjusted everything sindar Grin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  is our blog Grin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] with no square brackets.
That's how you can tag someone.
Sorry, something is wrong with my internet connection today, I've posted a reply but I see it got lost somewhere >.>

It's cool that Clara managed to configure wordpress here, I know I wouldn't want to try doing that =) I don't know what is going to happen with that blog, but I'll read it ^^

Thank you, I'll try that =)

identityissues8

Savvy as! Good work on that Clara, seriously!
I hope the blog goes really well for the forums.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I think having a blog like portal for the forum with fresh anime content that isn't seen elsewhere would boost the site's traffic.