Beyblade

Naiwen
Pirate

So a shonen anime that I've watched and liked in my youth. I love beyblade because of the action and etc.

Mina
NBF member

i used to watch beyblade all the time when i was a kid

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I watched a little bit of it, wasn't my thing but pretty decent.

Naiwen
Pirate

Anyway who was your favorite character and why? I personally don't have one.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

OMG! I loved this show when I was a child. It was my second favorite anime after Pokemon at that time. I don't remember much about the characters, but I know that there was a pink-haired girl dressed in white whom I had a childhood crush on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I watched it when I was a kid....I don't remember anything about it, now......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Elvis
Rouge pirate

(08-25-2015, 11:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I watched it when I was a kid....I don't remember anything about it, now......

It was about magical spinning tops that had spirits living inside them and they would make them battle against each other kind of like in Pokemon...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Naiwen
Pirate

(08-26-2015, 06:30 AM)alakazam Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 11:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I watched it when I was a kid....I don't remember anything about it, now......

It was about magical spinning tops that had spirits living inside them and they would make them battle against each other kind of like in Pokemon...
Yeah, Alakazham is right! Which is why I love this show!

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-26-2015, 06:30 AM)alakazam Wrote:

Yep....Now I remember....I think I watched a couple of episodes in Disney XD/Jetix when I was in my eighth grade or something......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(08-16-2015, 09:21 PM)Naiwen Wrote: So a shonen anime that I've watched and liked in my youth. I love beyblade because of the action and etc.
so do you like it even now my lady/
doesn't it sound rather childish now?

(08-17-2015, 08:16 AM)Mina Wrote: i used to watch beyblade all the time when i was a kid
who is your favorite character in beyblade my lady?