Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Backwards Managa or Forwards?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SolarFlare Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 1,371.45$
01-16-2017, 02:35 AM #1
Which type of manga do you prefer reading: Backwards Manga or Forwards Manga?

I personally prefer Manga that is forwards read as that is what I am use to reading and it makes more sense to me Tongue

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Bounty : 39,589.12$
01-16-2017, 01:15 PM #2
(01-16-2017, 02:35 AM)SolarFlare Wrote:  Which type of manga do you prefer reading: Backwards Manga or Forwards Manga?

I personally prefer Manga that is forwards read as that is what I am use to reading and it makes more sense to me Tongue

What the hell kind of question is this? Manga is always read from right to left.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

JennyorAlice Offline Newbie

Bounty : 4,015.04$
04-14-2017, 05:52 AM #3
That's what I've always thought. I didn't know there was any manga that wasn't read from right to left. I even looked it up to satisfy by curiosity and it says that that traditionally, manga stories read from top to bottom and from right to left. But there is a process called "flipping" where they change the direction from left to right so as not to confuse foreign readers or traditional comic consumers.

[Image: bride.gif?w=650]

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Bounty : 39,589.12$
04-14-2017, 11:56 AM #4
(04-14-2017, 05:52 AM)JennyorAlice Wrote:  That's what I've always thought.  I didn't know there was any manga that wasn't read from right to left.  I even looked it up to satisfy by curiosity and it says that that traditionally, manga stories read from top to bottom and from right to left.  But there is a process called "flipping" where they change the direction from left to right so as not to confuse foreign readers or traditional comic consumers.

The Korean manga called manhwa are read from left to right like normal stuff.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post