Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Anime with unrequited love

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,260.93$
12-21-2014, 03:45 PM #1
Please recommend me some anime series that have unrequited love included in their plot or in a sub-plot. I'm interested in watching animes about characters who fell in love with other characters who don't feel the same way about them... Lost

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,378.59$
12-21-2014, 10:52 PM #2
Since you mentioned the word "sub-plot", I am recommending these two anime to you: Naruto and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom............But, mind you, in the latter anime, the thing you want last only for, like, 3 episodes, and romance is not its major genre(well, they are drama, mafia, thriller).........And, if you've watched Naruto, then, well, I don't have anything else to recommend to you................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 18,607.03$
12-22-2014, 01:41 AM #3
Try Angel Beats =) That is a TV show with fair bit of action and comedy, but it has pretty interesting romance subplot.

Also there is 5 centimeters per second movie, but if you are into romance genre you've probably seen this already. You can more or less watch any Shinkai's work and you'll get strong romantic plot line, and there probably will be one way feelings =) If you've seen all of those I can also name Macross Do you remember love movie.

Well, I am a wrong person to give such recommendations, somehow I didn't watch too many romantic anime.

Akatsuki

12-22-2014, 02:59 AM #4
(12-22-2014, 01:41 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Try Angel Beats =) That is a TV show with fair bit of action and comedy, but it has pretty interesting romance subplot.

Also there is 5 centimeters per second movie, but if you are into romance genre you've probably seen this already. You can more or less watch any Shinkai's work and you'll get strong romantic plot line, and there probably will be one way feelings =) If you've seen all of those I can also name Macross Do you remember love movie.

Well, I am a wrong person to give such recommendations, somehow I didn't watch too many romantic anime.

I did not know that Angel Beats has 'unrequited love'...........
This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 02:59 AM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

12-22-2014, 04:02 AM #5
(12-22-2014, 02:59 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(12-22-2014, 01:41 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Try Angel Beats =) That is a TV show with  fair bit of action and comedy, but it has pretty interesting romance subplot.

Yurippe did care for Yuzuru, I think this was showed pretty plainly =) And those feeling were not mutual. Yuzuru on the other hand had feelings for Kanade, who never returned them. Kanade was thankful to Yuzuru, but that was it. Her desire to thank him was the reason she was stuck in that school, but then as soon as she did it she was gone, nothing was holding her. Yuzuru, he would have stayed with her, but alas, it could not happen.

Akatsuki

12-22-2014, 03:14 PM #6
(12-22-2014, 04:02 AM)Sindar Wrote:  
(12-22-2014, 01:41 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Try Angel Beats =) That is a TV show with  fair bit of action and comedy, but it has pretty interesting romance subplot.

Yurippe did care for Yuzuru, I think this was showed pretty plainly =) And those feeling were not mutual. Yuzuru on the other hand had feelings for Kanade, who never returned them. Kanade was thankful to Yuzuru, but that was it. Her desire to thank him was the reason she was stuck in that school, but then as soon as she did it she was gone, nothing was holding her. Yuzuru, he would have stayed with her, but alas, it could not happen.
Well, Yurippe did care about Yuzuru, but I don't think it was, ya know, "love"...............

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

12-23-2014, 03:28 AM #7
(12-22-2014, 03:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

Well, Yurippe did care about Yuzuru, but I don't think it was, ya know, "love"...............

Love isn't always a fiery passion, sometimes it can be quiet and restrained =)

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 39,260.93$
12-23-2014, 10:03 AM #8
Wow... I was expecting there would be more animes about this... seeing how there's even that "notice me, senpai" saying that has become a meme on the internet.... As far as I know, Attack On Titan also has unrequited love. Doesn't Jean Kirstein love Mikasa, but she doesn't have eyes for him?

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

Akatsuki

12-25-2014, 06:58 PM #9
(12-23-2014, 03:28 AM)Sindar Wrote:  
(12-22-2014, 03:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

Love isn't always a fiery passion, sometimes it can be quiet and restrained =)

But, alakazaam wants unrequited "love", ya know.............

BurnsyCEO Offline Skilled
NBF member

Bounty : 4,999.39$
01-20-2015, 10:10 PM #10
(12-21-2014, 03:45 PM)alakazam Wrote:  Please recommend me some anime series that have unrequited love included in their plot or in a sub-plot. I'm interested in watching animes about characters who fell in love with other characters who don't feel the same way about them... Lost

Somebody has a crush Hohoho

As for anime.....Shiki.Its exactly what you describe at the start but it branches off into something completely different. Maaaybe mirrai nikki.

[Image: signature.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 38 Views
Last Post by Nel
12-05-2016, 01:23 PM
91 Replies 3,234 Views
Last Post by Davis
11-27-2016, 11:40 PM
9 Replies 160 Views
Last Post by Kaynil
11-26-2016, 10:22 PM