Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Anime that you were warned about ( Horror Stories)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 18,607.03$
09-19-2014, 02:12 AM #11
(09-18-2014, 03:17 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  @[Sindar] I know...........But even some of the girls I knew did not like it................

Sure. You don't automatically like every show that has undressed female characters in it, do you? So why would it be different for girls? =) Free has its audience, but of course it is not every girl. Also I believe there were guys (mostly reviewers) who watched it and didn't think it was awful. None of them said it was good though xD

(09-18-2014, 03:42 PM)Shaurya Wrote:  I guess I am not the targeted audience either XD I'm staying away from that anime too :3

So much prejudice Tongue None of us even knows what that anime is about ^. ^ I mean, besides swimming. There has to be some sort of story to it, I suppose :/

(09-18-2014, 03:42 PM)Shaurya Wrote:  I heard the story too. I do like the twist at the end but I am not willing to watch the anime just for that ending. I might have watched it if they showed how the girl is going to end up after killing him. It would have been interesting. The girl is just a normal school going kid until she killed that guy. It might have done some damage to her and seeing the girl deal with what she had done would have been interesting Full

That is way to much to expect from a show like that : D But you're right, that would be interesting if done the right way =)

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
09-19-2014, 02:31 AM #12
@[Sindar] Well, anyways, the question was "anime's that you were warned about" and I was warned about Free! Don't tell me that you are defending it because you like it................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

09-19-2014, 02:45 AM #13
(09-19-2014, 02:31 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  @[Sindar] Well, anyways, the question was "anime's that you were warned about" and I was warned about Free! Don't tell me that you are defending it because you like it................

Okay =) I haven't seen it, so I don't have any feelings about it. I have this weird habit, when I see a show being criticized for reasons that I don't think are just, I would defend it, even if I myself don't like the thing. And vice versa, when I see something being praised for wrong reasons it makes me want to jump in and argue =)
But if I ever get to watching Free I don't think I would dislike it, it probably would be pretty funny.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
09-19-2014, 04:12 AM #14
@[Sindar] Well, either of us have not watched it..........And, I am not even criticising it.........All I am saying is that I was warned about it.........But, you are defending it and almost, praising it...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
09-20-2014, 01:26 AM #15
(09-19-2014, 02:12 AM)Sindar Wrote:  So much prejudice Tongue None of us even knows what that anime is about ^. ^ I mean, besides swimming. There has to be some sort of story to it, I suppose :/
That is way to much to expect from a show like that : D But you're right, that would be interesting if done the right way =)

Ouch! I guess I am prejudiced Huh Free! probably has some plot. I don't wanna know what it is about though ._. I would rather watch Lina torture people XDD

I guess. But the anime would have had more audience that way ._.

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

09-20-2014, 03:48 AM #16
(09-20-2014, 01:26 AM)Shaurya Wrote:  Ouch! I guess I am prejudiced Huh Free! probably has some plot. I don't wanna know what it is about though ._. I would rather watch Lina torture people XDD

I guess. But the anime would have had more audience that way ._.

Oh yeah : D
This post was last modified: 09-20-2014, 03:48 AM by Sindar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 60 Views
Last Post by BurnsyCEO
11-28-2016, 08:58 PM