Anime characters becoming self-aware

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Just found this on another site and thought it was pretty interesting. Does anyone know what anime series it is from?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][url=http://www.kephost.com/image/Sb47][Image: m2.jpg]

Bakanyan

Its from Aldnoah Zero.
The second season is pretty mediocre but if you are going to watch it for comedy then there's no problems. By the way, some images seem to be broken.

Have you seen Code Geass? Aldnoah Zero will remind you of Code Geass as its like a poor version of Code Geass. You know, the mecha and ruling stuff.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

As mentioned, Aldnoah Zero. The fighting scenes are good and the OST is excellent.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

What I'd like to know is why the code of the images I posted is all messed up now, considering that it wasn't like that when I posted them...

NightBaron
NBF member

breaking the fourth wall, i guess its becoming more common now

Elvis
Rouge pirate

So, is this similar to Deadpool in terms of breaking the fourth wall?

Bakanyan

(08-25-2015, 04:56 AM)alakazam Wrote: So, is this similar to Deadpool in terms of breaking the fourth wall?

Yes, but that's not the main thing in the anime.