Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Angel Beats!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 90,964.92$
08-08-2015, 07:17 PM #11
(08-06-2015, 02:22 AM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you forgot to answer this question...

Well, I am not talking about the ending alone......It lost its plot mid-way..........It should have added more characters along the way, expand the story, and should have finished it in a grand way, like, say, Code Geass, FMAB, AoT, etc.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Naiwen Offline Skilled

Bounty : 11,345.83$
08-14-2015, 10:39 PM #12
I'd check it out ok!

Bakanyan Offline Newbie

Bounty : 904.15$
08-16-2015, 03:10 AM #13
(08-08-2015, 07:17 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you forgot to answer this question...

Well, I am not talking about the ending alone......It lost its plot mid-way..........It should have added more characters along the way, expand the story, and should have finished it in a grand way, like, say, Code Geass, FMAB, AoT, etc.........
The series could have been improved, but that's not how. Angel Beats already has a huge cast so introducing more characters along the way would be over-kill. In my opinion, we should have been shown about the past life of existing characters. Like, I would have loved to see TK's or the judo guy's past.

However, since it was only given around thirteen episodes, Angel Beats couldn't implement that. It still does great with whatever space it gets. I haven't seen a single Anime that can do as well as Angel Beats in only thirteen episodes.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
08-16-2015, 05:51 PM #14
(08-16-2015, 03:10 AM)Bakanyan Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you forgot to answer this question...

The series could have been improved, but that's not how. Angel Beats already has a huge cast so introducing more characters along the way would be over-kill. In my opinion, we should have been shown about the past life of existing characters. Like, I would have loved to see TK's or the judo guy's past.

However, since it was only given around thirteen episodes, Angel Beats couldn't implement that. It still does great with whatever space it gets. I haven't seen a single Anime that can do as well as Angel Beats in only thirteen episodes.
Well, I'd say that they wasted a lot of screen-time......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
38 Replies 1,236 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
03-18-2016, 02:15 AM