Advertisement section

RileyHQ

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You must have five hundred post? Thats abit too much isn't any chance of lowering it down to at least something 25 or 30?? I've never seen a forum with rules 500 posts needed just to advertise a website or a forum lol.

Thanks!

Sebastian
(06-20-2015, 06:43 AM)RileyHQ Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You must have five hundred post? Thats abit too much isn't any chance of lowering it down to at least something 25 or 30?? I've never seen a forum with rules 500 posts needed just to advertise a website or a forum lol.

Thanks!

we are here to talk about anime bro xD
not to talk about or show off the forums or websites.
it's like a gift for active members.
i don't think it needs to be reduced xD

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

whats the use of lowering it to 20-30?

A guy registers and then he starts posting upto 30.Later he makes a Advertisement and then he will go offline forever :3.

we need people who love anime not people who join to advertise Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2015, 01:27 PM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

[Image: giphy.gif]
RileyHQ

Then why do you even have that section if this board is about Anime lol Tongue Doesn't make sense.

Sebastian
(06-20-2015, 01:58 PM)RileyHQ Wrote: Then why do you even have that section if this board is about Anime lol Tongue Doesn't make sense.

because of our admin ladies x(
we members don't like that section at all bro x(
somebody even posted as that's the ridiculous section they have ever seen in an anime forum x(

Jason

Hmm atleast a signature option with a link after 150 or 200 posts?

KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-21-2015, 03:12 AM)Jason Wrote: Hmm atleast a signature option with a link after 150 or 200 posts?

isn't signature used to symbolize what you are made of?
it isn't for advertising by any means Cheers

Jason

(06-21-2015, 04:35 PM)KuranKaname Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 03:12 AM)Jason Wrote: Hmm atleast a signature option with a link after 150 or 200 posts?

isn't signature used to symbolize what you are made of?
it isn't for advertising by any means Cheers

Yup i know it isn't only for advertising, but i thought it can justify the 500 posts limit for advertising

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(06-21-2015, 10:42 PM)Jason Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-23-2015, 03:11 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That's great. It isn't a good thing to allow.