Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

A new forum design plz.

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

maisafie Offline the elder
Mood: None

Bounty : 113.61$
06-06-2014, 12:26 AM #31
@[Claraviolet] told you that i'll join and I did Smile. Perhaps if and when my time allow me to do it i'll make a custom theme for your forum. But since then I told you what my first impression is Smile. Well ... anyway i'll stick with this for some time Smile.

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
06-06-2014, 12:32 AM #32
(06-06-2014, 12:26 AM)maisafie Wrote:  @[Claraviolet] told you that i'll join and I did Smile. Perhaps if and when my time allow me to do it i'll make a custom theme for your forum. But since then I told you what my first impression is Smile. Well ... anyway i'll stick with this for some time Smile.

I see and thanks....(_ _)
It's just...never mind. It took me so much time to get all the plugins and stuff and themes ..........................and these guys think of it as some free stuff (_ _)

I have tried contacting mybb staff about our plugins problem(alerts) and I tried various themes....it's just some of these guys are never satisfied.And here I am coming up with a role playing game(you can check this announcement in announcements page) where you can buy things from a shop.

I don't know,it's just hard to please everyone.No matter what we do,there are people who don't like stuff :/

We have 9 group promotions and when this forum gets big,we want to give some real prizes to users.We got big ideas for this site.......(_ _)

Never mind,thanks for the offer ^^

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@ak Offline Leaf a Like guys!!! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NBF member

Bounty : 2,812.88$
06-06-2014, 12:35 AM #33
(06-06-2014, 12:32 AM)Claraviolet Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 12:26 AM)maisafie Wrote:  @[Claraviolet] told you that i'll join and I did Smile. Perhaps if and when my time allow me to do it i'll make a custom theme for your forum. But since then I told you what my first impression is Smile. Well ... anyway i'll stick with this for some time Smile.

I see and thanks....(_ _)
It's just...never mind. It took me so much time to get all the plugins and stuff and themes ..........................and these guys think of it as some free stuff (_ _)

I have tried contacting mybb staff about our plugins problem(alerts) and I tried various themes....it's just some of these guys are never satisfied.And here I am coming up with a role playing game(you can check this announcement in announcements page) where you can buy things from a shop.

I don't know,it's just hard to please everyone.No matter what we do,there are people who don't like stuff :/

We have 9 group promotions and when this forum gets big,we want to give some real prizes to users.We got big ideas for this site.......(_ _)

Never mind,thanks for the offer ^^

Learn to take criticism Clara. When you try to build a website, this is what you get.

And if you got big ideas for this site, Getting a new website design should be on the top.

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

[Image: tumblr_m2wcc8qttB1ru08uwo1_500.gif]

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
06-06-2014, 12:39 AM #34
(06-06-2014, 12:15 AM)@ak Wrote:  Wow, i was right, your retard lvl is 9000.
Oh, and btw, use vbulletin, it's so much better.
And yeah, this is a default design, no doubt about that. 7 projects already? Wooah really?, u must be a pro then and this is the only thing you could come up with? *Clap* *Clap* for you. And you didnt use stakeholder correctly. Just saying. Well DUH you were talking about the colors and not the monitor. It doesn't matter what color it is, the monitor will still hurt your eyes. There's no relaxing colors for your eyes, because the monitor is hurting your eyes, get that through your head.

"What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-" Is that the best insult you could come up with?.
And no, i use these colors because i am color blind, so i can better see the letters. It's pretty hard for me to read other texts. And i like it this way.

And why should i be working on website designs?. I am not a programmer and i will never be a programmer, i am not a "computer science student".

I want to be a computer engineer.

This, This is a real design.

You are aware of the fact that you're talking to an admin right? Insults like that are gonna increase your warning level.
And that's your idea of a real website design? You do realize that you're talking about the 'banner' here. The basic website design is the same. They just have a better banner. If it is a banner you want, go make one. If it is good, we'll make it our default banner.
This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 12:41 AM by Shaurya.

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

06-06-2014, 12:41 AM #35
@[@ak] please use a black smaller font ... that one is hurting my eyes

Target Offline Captain Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 7,420.1$
06-06-2014, 12:42 AM #36
(06-06-2014, 12:41 AM)maisafie Wrote:  @[@ak] please use a black smaller font ... that one is hurting my eyes

hes color blind he has trouble reading the normal font/color

@ak Offline Leaf a Like guys!!! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NBF member

Bounty : 2,812.88$
06-06-2014, 12:43 AM #37
(06-06-2014, 12:39 AM)Shaurya Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 12:15 AM)@ak Wrote:  Wow, i was right, your retard lvl is 9000.
Oh, and btw, use vbulletin, it's so much better.
And yeah, this is a default design, no doubt about that. 7 projects already? Wooah really?, u must be a pro then and this is the only thing you could come up with? *Clap* *Clap* for you. And you didnt use stakeholder correctly. Just saying. Well DUH you were talking about the colors and not the monitor. It doesn't matter what color it is, the monitor will still hurt your eyes. There's no relaxing colors for your eyes, because the monitor is hurting your eyes, get that through your head.

"What's up with the bright red letters anyway? Are you a grade schooler throwing a tantrum? -_-" Is that the best insult you could come up with?.
And no, i use these colors because i am color blind, so i can better see the letters. It's pretty hard for me to read other texts. And i like it this way.

And why should i be working on website designs?. I am not a programmer and i will never be a programmer, i am not a "computer science student".

I want to be a computer engineer.

This, This is a real design.

You are aware of the fact that you're talking to an admin right? Insults like that are gonna increase your warning level.
And that's your idea of a real website design? You do realize that you're talking about the 'header' here. The basic website design is the same. They just have a better header. If it is a header you want, go make one. If it is good, we'll make it our default header.

Gaara, you doing my head in. Seriously, you are. No sh't sherlock you are an admin. And it is not "my" job to go make one, why dont you do it? Arent you the so called "programmer" that has worked on 7 projects ehh?. Damn.

[Image: DealWithIt.gif]

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

[Image: tumblr_m2wcc8qttB1ru08uwo1_500.gif]

06-06-2014, 12:49 AM #38
(06-06-2014, 12:42 AM)Target Wrote:  
(06-06-2014, 12:41 AM)maisafie Wrote:  @[@ak] please use a black smaller font ... that one is hurting my eyes

hes color blind he has trouble reading the normal font/color

Perhaps he is ... but i'm not Grin

Target Offline Captain Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 7,420.1$
06-06-2014, 12:50 AM #39
(06-06-2014, 12:49 AM)maisafie Wrote:  Perhaps he is ... but i'm not Grin

thats true neither am i but... i just skim what he says XD

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
06-06-2014, 12:54 AM #40
(06-06-2014, 12:43 AM)@ak Wrote:  Gaara, you doing my head in. Seriously, you are. No sh't sherlock you are an admin. And it is not "my" job to go make one, why dont you do it? Arent you are so called "programmer" that has worked on 7 projects ehh?. Damn.
If you are not willing to come up with something better, stop complaining about the banner we already have.
Yup. I am the programmer but I've got zero skills with photoshop. In case you haven't noticed, Claraviolet and I aren't exactly artistic.

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
7 Replies 215 Views
Last Post by Star_Of_Hope
09-25-2016, 09:29 PM
123 Replies 4,081 Views
Last Post by Davis
09-24-2016, 04:08 AM
41 Replies 1,676 Views
Last Post by Nel
03-23-2016, 11:11 AM