A challenge for the vice captain of silver wing pirates

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have been trying to issue a challenge to you, for as long as I remember, the vice captain of the silver wing pirates Grin

So [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , will you accept this challenge. Just so you know, you can't use your devil fruit power for the first five attacks.
Please, do reply to this thread, if you fel like you can take me on.

I am offering around "500$" for this combat. 
If you want to, wwe can either lower this amount or we can add more beli to this amount Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, I am sorry to say this, but, I am kind of busy till April 22..........We'll surely have a match after that...............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-14-2015, 03:48 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, I am sorry to say this, but, I am kind of busy till April 22..........We'll surely have a match after that...............

Alright.
I can take you on, anytime, madara Grin

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-14-2015, 04:18 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 03:48 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, I am sorry to say this, but, I am kind of busy till April 22..........We'll surely have a match after that...............

Alright.
I can take you on, anytime, madara Grin

Okay......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(04-15-2015, 03:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Okay......

can i join you?
i don't really get the basics but it sounds like fun xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-15-2015, 11:58 PM)Kizaru Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 03:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Okay......

can i join you?
i don't really get the basics but it sounds like fun xD

Well, I don't mind, but, you are a marine, right? Then, you need to join Star and battle against me.......And, I think Star wants a duel.......

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-16-2015, 02:19 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, I don't mind, but, you are a marine, right? Then, you need to join Star and battle against me.......And, I think Star wants a duel.......

Yes.
Still, if he sides with you, then I might be in trouble Grin

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-16-2015, 02:22 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 02:19 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, I don't mind, but, you are a marine, right? Then, you need to join Star and battle against me.......And, I think Star wants a duel.......

Yes.
Still, if he sides with you, then I might be in trouble Grin

But, it was you who told that you want a one on one battle...........

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-16-2015, 02:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: But, it was you who told that you want a one on one battle...........

That is true.
But we can't let a newbie to get disappointed over it Grin

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-16-2015, 02:29 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 02:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: But, it was you who told that you want a one on one battle...........

That is true.
But we can't let a newbie to get disappointed over it Grin

Okay..........But, I won't take part in the battle if he sides with you, since your post count is more than mine...........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink We're the Silver Wing Pirates Shaurya 197 20,179 04-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Mansi14
  Your opinion on black beard pirates Robin 1 550 09-22-2016, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Nel
  can i challenge someone personally? Sebastian 37 4,904 08-27-2015, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Sebastian